aylbert

NJDevs Fantasy Football 2019 Smack Talk

I was actually more surprised at all the C's lol...I wasn't really paying much attention to anyone else's draft except Manta going off the reservation per usual.
Me and Zamboni are projected at 12-2, I don't remember too many seasons being a Yahoo preseason darling.

My homer picks aside, more often than not, I am usually right there with you and Red near the top of the standings. Looking forward to finally beating you this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brown being cut and signed to the Pats has to be the best possible outcome for him...  and Hasan.

On 9/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, aylbert said:

Brown being cut and signed to the Pats has to be the best possible outcome for him...  and Hasan.

Probably except as an actual football fan who can’t stand him or the Pats anyway.  If anyone wants to give me another top ten WR for him I’m willing to make that deal. Glad he at least got his value back...or not :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

On 9/7/2019 at 5:15 PM, aylbert said:

Unless he is banned by the NFL while he is under investigation for rape allegations. 

Yeah that reprieve lasted about a minute and a half.  I do have receivers though, my bigger worry atm is RB after Coleman's injury and Lindsay not having a good Week 1.

Glad I didn't bite on the AB waving under my nose. 
I had a feeling that was going to be a losing situation.
Didn't know he would sink himself like that though!!