NJDevs Fantasy Hockey 2019 Smack Talk

aylbert

Considering CRASHER hasn't logged onto the board since October of last year it's unlikely you'll get a response, or that he's going to renew the league to begin with.  Looks like last season really was the last season for the league, can't say I'm surprised given how drama-filled the draft was and how empty the in-season discussion was.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Considering CRASHER hasn't logged onto the board since October of last year it's unlikely you'll get a response, or that he's going to renew the league to begin with.  Looks like last season really was the last season for the league, can't say I'm surprised given how drama-filled the draft was and how empty the in-season discussion was.

From what I understand Crasher is done on this thread. If we Are having this league I think he is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, redruM said:

Someone else going to start a league for the board? 

Do you want to take the lead on that since I have hockey?

Perhaps we can grab commish status from Crasher so we can keep the league history?

On 8/18/2019 at 12:50 PM, MantaRay said:

I must have missed some drama here.   As the exchange with Crasher did not suggest anything positive. 

Yea, I'm completely unaware of any league killing drama...   I assumed it was just growing apathy like Hasan had.

23 minutes ago, aylbert said:

Yea, I'm completely unaware of any league killing drama...   I assumed it was just growing apathy like Hasan had.

So yea... Crasher is done and split off with some others taking the league with him...  because he was upset about the drama from week 1, when MaskedFan did not follow Crasher's rule to PM any line ups needed before his stated time (so Julio Jones didnt play week 1)... 

So we will need to start a new league, etc.   Red, do you want to be commish of that and get it started?

52 minutes ago, redruM said:

League set up & ready to go, use the link above to join

need to spread the word in the main forum so we get to 10 or 12 teams

Hasan says he’s interested     Do we have a draft time picked out?

Ill reach out to Masked...    manta said he was in.      We can also put a feeler out in the main forum, normally DM is pretty cool with the bleed over to recruit.

4 minutes ago, aylbert said:

Hasan says he’s interested     Do we have a draft time picked out?

Ill reach out to Masked...    manta said he was in.      We can also put a feeler out in the main forum, normally DM is pretty cool with the bleed over to recruit.

I also reached out to MJ - He’s in.

Edited by aylbert