Gusev to the Devils CONFIRMED

Neb00rs

10 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oh, and DD56 nailed it in a previous post...Shero really knows how to turn 2nd and 3rd rounders into NHL bodies...yes, the results have been mixed (a shame that it never quite happened for MoJo here), but I love the MO.

Thank you sir. And the beauty of the Mojo trade was that he got the 2nd back anyway. I think the only real loss move was Grabner and again it was perfect on paper. I can't say what the Mueller one is until he either gets traded or takes a step or gets permanently demoted

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

People are upset that he's wearing Connor McDavid's number, comparing it to wearing #99 or #66. 

1) I didn't even think of McDavid when I saw this, and 

2) He's played 3.5 seasons. Go fvck yourself. 

Are many people actually upset or are there just a bunch of people/outlets trolling for attention a la:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

People are upset that he's wearing Connor McDavid's number, comparing it to wearing #99 or #66. 

People are upset that Gusev is wearing the same number as fvcking McDavid?! McDavid barely has fvcking hair on his nuts. He's been in the league for an hour and a half. I mean.... fvck RIGHT the fvck off.

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

People are upset that Gusev is wearing the same number as fvcking McDavid?! McDavid barely has fvcking hair on his nuts. He's been in the league for an hour and a half. I mean.... fvck RIGHT the fvck off.

Yeah! Neither does his girlfriend!!

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I'm pretty sure Gusev was wearing 97 in Russia for years so WHO DOES MCDAVID THINK HE IS TAKING GUSEV'S NUMBER??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Fair point, they are "internet upset" which is not the same as being actually upset lol. 

And ‘they’ is really a small amount of individuals. To say that ‘people’ are ‘upset’ would like being a headline writer for our country’s media. No ones upset except some loser in bumblefk, Alberta.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It's stupid that #99 is retired league wide, #66 has been used a few times since but neither of these guys played for the Devils so in my eyes any Devil should be able to wear them if they wanted. 

If NASCAR didn't permanently retire the #3 for Dale Earnhardt there's no reason #99 should be retired. I don't care how many records he has. 

57 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Not one of your better attempts at humor. But that’s okay, not even Carlin nailed every joke lol.

I have zero filter, I just let them fly. They can’t all be winners. 

I think I do ok, ultimately. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

It's stupid that #99 is retired league wide, #66 has been used a few times since but neither of these guys played for the Devils so in my eyes any Devil should be able to wear them if they wanted. 

If NASCAR didn't permanently retire the #3 for Dale Earnhardt there's no reason #99 should be retired. I don't care how many records he has. 

I do agree for the most part. They didn’t need to retire, but honestly, anyone in this league who tried to wear #99 would immediately be labeled a douche anyway. I think if the number was available, it still wouldn’t be “available”.

52 minutes ago, Derlique said:

Fess up, people. Where are the bozos who called ownership cheap? Probably the same ones who cried about the YS chant

Never cried about the chant but it's ironic (pathetic) for a junk team to chant that. It's just as easy to say the YS chanters are the ones thrilled when a meaningless goal in a 4-0 shutout gets scored in under a minute left. 

Regardless lots to be optimistic about at least on paper going into this season!

Edited by titans04