Neb00rs

Gusev to the Devils CONFIRMED

1 minute ago, CommonDreads said:

Hopefully, a Stanley Cup Champion :devil:

But also, a UFA

Love it

Just now, MB3 said:

I have to double check my math, but I believe "2 time rocket richard trophy winner" is the answer you're looking for here.

Love it

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

yeah i completely forgot about Boqvist and Hayden... which will obviously both be challenging for a spot... 

I had friends at the Dev Camp scrimmages and he said Boqvist, way way way more than Hughes or Smith, was out there looking like a juniors player skating around a bunch of house-league peewees.

2 minutes ago, CMONPETEYD said:

How about

CMONZEROTOSHERO

Why not just ZEROTOSHERO?

• Like 1

Some artists work in paints. Others in clay. Ray Shero works his magic in 2nd and 3rd round picks. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

I had friends at the Dev Camp scrimmages and he said Boqvist, way way way more than Hughes or Smith, was out there looking like a juniors player skating around a bunch of house-league peewees.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how Boqvist and Gusev adjust to the NHL, the competition on the left will be very very interesting to follow... i'd blindly rank them... Hall > Gusev > Boqvist > Coleman > Wood.

Which kind of eliminate the possibility of Zacha being moved to the wing so he'll be stuck on the 4th... which is a good problem for the team to have someone with his skills and size on the 4th line in a more defensive role but he probably wanted more (and so did we) but i think if we don't trade him that he'll be the perfect replacement for Zajac in a few years.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Why not just ZEROTOSHERO?

it's  the legend of the CMON

I think it started with me as CMONBRENT, and LOTCB was CMONLOU

I then changed to CMONPETEYD - i think LOTCB flamed out.

I gotta keep the CMON!  It is also an inside joke between Crasher, LOTCB and myself!  I think this goes back almost  5-7 years if not more

• Like 3

Just now, CMONPETEYD said:

I gotta keep the CMON!  It is also an inside joke between Crasher, LOTCB and myself!  I think this goes back almost  5-7 years if not more

oh, absolutely fair

Posted (edited)

Solid move,  I really like it.

Hopefully he can play at a high level in the NHL. 

Edited by titans04

so IF Gusev and Boqvist turn out legit NHL players... this makes Wood and possibly Zacha even more expendable which we could use to upgrade our D. That'd be ideal. Ive seen a lot of people saying we should flip Vatanen for forward help but at this point im not sure i'f i do it, i feel our D need more help than our forwards

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CMONPETEYD said:

what was your original account again? I remember a few people all of a sudden made dupes with CMON accounts seemingly out of nowhere. 

8 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Yeah it will be interesting to see how Boqvist and Gusev adjust to the NHL, the competition on the left will be very very interesting to follow... i'd blindly rank them... Hall > Gusev > Boqvist > Coleman > Wood.

5 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

so IF Gusev and Boqvist turn out legit NHL players... this makes Wood and possibly Zacha even more expendable which we could use to upgrade our D. That'd be ideal. Ive seen a lot of people saying we should flip Vatanen for forward help but at this point im not sure i'f i do it, i feel our D need more help than our forwards

The first thing I thought when I saw these posts is that we have a LOT of forwards, and a lot of NHL forwards. They won't all be on the roster come opening night, I wouldn't think. We're gonna see another trade. 

There goes my productivity.

goose dancing GIF by Cheezburger

I can't wait to post goose Gifs after every goal. Gonna be LITTTT.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

so Taylor... did we show enough commitment yet?

It’s time for him to put pen to paper now. sh!t or get off the pot.

1 minute ago, NJDevils1214 said:

There goes my productivity.

goose dancing GIF by Cheezburger

I can't wait to post goose Gifs after every goal. Gonna be LITTTT.

40651153642_d529e588ac_b.jpg

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

If, in fact, he’s been given the paper. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

He's earned the status.

Rayfather2.png.a9f33acc82ffc96babb91317ba642349.png

Ray does look a little like James Caan

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The first thing I thought when I saw these posts is that we have a LOT of forwards, and a lot of NHL forwards. They won't all be on the roster come opening night, I wouldn't think. We're gonna see another trade. 

Need to fill those 2nd and 3rd Round coffers again

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MB3 said:

what was your original account again? I remember a few people all of a sudden made dupes with CMON accounts seemingly out of nowhere. 

was tsdevils82

• Like 1

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish the Rangers a gracious fvck you as they drown in cap space problems. Have fun with all the millions in dead money you're going to have this year and next.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah, I thought that. Hopefully an upgrade on D but even there we're carrying eight players.

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don't think they've even gotten that far yet. Ray has clearly been working on his trade and signing, plus he had Mueller and Carrick to re-sign, and now Butcher and Zacha are up. Shero said that he and Hall weren't going to have serious talks until things settled down. I really wouldn't be worried about Hall unless we were hitting early September without him signed. 

• Like 1

Just now, Neb00rs said:

Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish the Rangers a gracious fvck you as they drown in cap space problems. Have fun with all the millions in dead money you're going to have this year and next.

But think of all those players who want to play in the bright lights who can't because the Rags can't afford them....So sadddd 😭

• Haha 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

I don't think they've even gotten that far yet. Ray has clearly been working on his trade and signing, plus he had Mueller and Carrick to re-sign, and now Butcher and Zacha are up. Shero said that he and Hall weren't going to have serious talks until things settled down. I really wouldn't be worried about Hall unless we were hitting early September without him signed. 

Yeah I didn’t mean literally today, just that Hall should have the info he needs now to make a decision. The roster for 2019-20 is pretty much set now.

• Like 1

Final Cap space remaining going into the year, barring other moves, will probably be around $5M, give or take 500K-1M.