Neb00rs

Gusev to the Devils CONFIRMED

16 hours ago, Aitchmack said:

I have read reports that say he's not the quickest player and that he has holes in his defensive play but he boy has he got some skills. Can't wait to see him play. I found this short clip on youtube that's fairly entertaining.

These are exactly the kind of skills NHL players need.

On 7/30/2019 at 9:00 PM, '7' said:

The McDavid/Hughes number stuff is hilarious. Basically it's a dog days of summer hockey argument. Oilers fans are starting to get a bit of a simmering hatred now for the Devils because of the one for one 

Can you blame Them? Larsson for hall...haha.... and if you don't want people taking your number go win a ring multiple times.

• Like 1

I don't see a big issue with his skating. He seems to me to just skate in a certain way in order for things to develop on the ice. He's like the hockey version of Laveon Bell

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Re: English classes every day, I guess he was warned by Yakovlev, a friend of his.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Re: English classes every day, I guess he was warned by Yakovlev, a friend of his.

Where else will he learn how to debate whether it’s Taylor Ham or Pork Roll?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Having him able to shift to RW would be really helpful with the line mix and matching. This will be a really interesting preseason just seeing all of the different combinations. 

Hall-Nico-Gusev on one line and Hughes setting up Palmieri on another would be some entertaining hockey

• Like 4