NJDevs 2019-20 FHL - Dynamo Nation (redruM) Wins!

aylbert

20 minutes ago, devlman said:

I will elect to take the final pick of round 1 (If you can confirm that keepers start round 6 and that I would have the first keeper-eligible pick.)

Confirmed.

As we may be adding players; anyone who doesnt select the top available slot, I will do my best to accommodate your intentions.   For example, devlman will pick last.   Which is 14 currently, but might be 15 if we add someone.  Any expansion teams will be slotted to the last spot that isnt "claimed"

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Don't want to hold up the selections - will try to get an official decision in within the afternoon.  Probably going to grab the #2 pick but let me do some quick looking and thinking.

No rush; it's a casual pace for now.

31 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hey guys sorry for the delay - I'll take the #2 pick.  McDavid/Kucherov are too good to pass up.

I think that's the way to go...    "Worst" case you can get a lot of value back for either player, more than you could taking the bottom...   I doubt Hughes or Kakko will be available in the 6th round; so I don't think you're missing out on a keeper.

I reached out to @NQDevil to gauge his interest yesterday, waiting to hear back.

@redruM - Who did you have in mind?

I think that's the way to go...    "Worst" case you can get a lot of value back for either player, more than you could taking the bottom...   I doubt Hughes or Kakko will be available in the 6th round; so I don't think you're missing out on a keeper.

I reached out to [mention=8323]NQDevil[/mention] to gauge his interest yesterday, waiting to hear back.
[mention=3]redruM[/mention] - Who did you have in mind?
Hey mate! Sorry just saw this. Yeah I'm in if you'll have me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, redruM said:

the guy I have is not on the board yet, but if we have 14 then he’ll wait till we need a team

We can add him as an expansion team if he wants to join the board and the league...  we don’t need to be 14

2 hours ago, NQDevil said:

Hey mate! Sorry just saw this. Yeah I'm in if you'll have me.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

You’re more than welcome to join and will take over the New Jersey Swamps franchise.   I’ll send you another DM

2 hours ago, MantaRay said:

I will stay in the #5 slot.     I remember HAS provided an eligible keeper list by team.   Can we put this up here?

He had provided a list of ineligible keepers and that was updated on Yahoo.
Yahoo rosters are current with all keepers.

The mobile app doesnt show it well...  (well, it doesn't at all).
But if you use a PC or your phones web browser, you can view all the teams and their keeper eligible players, and make keeper selections, etc

Here's your team: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/11042/5

image.thumb.png.1aa37b7190459dffabf24737bf51ddee.png

Edited by aylbert

40 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

My keepers are

Elias Pettersson
Aaron Ekblad
Max Domi

Did you mark them on the Yahoo page?   You'll need to do it on your PC or through your phones web browser; as the Yahoo app doesnt support keepers for some reason