NJDevs 2019-20 FHL - Dynamo Nation (redruM) Wins!

aylbert

1 hour ago, redruM said:

His rookie year he went 4th round I’m 100% sure
Then he went later his next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, he went in the 4th at #11 by Nicoise Salad his rookie year.  Then 6th round at #8 by Hard Dump last year.

Boy I've been off to a red-hot start this season - and that's with Kucherov, Barkov and, to a lesser extent, Forsberg underperforming.

I expect to cool off / get hit by the injury bug like everyone else eventually, but I'm going to enjoy it while I can.

• Like 1

I generally bench my players that are facing the Devils (because I hope those players get shutout by our boys). I have 3 Arizona players so I benched them when they came to the Rock. Ended up leaving 3 goals, 5 points, 1 SHP, 1 GWG.  Lesson learned to start ANYONE facing the Devils.

15 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

"7 goals against the Devils, man I bet Kucherov finally got some points"

"0 - 0 - -2"

It's almost impressive. 

Schneids doesnt need a great player to even register a point in order to give up 7.

Sworn Defenders have made the difficult decision to part ways with D Miro Heiskanen in exchange for RW Nikolaj Ehlers from Miles Woods Fightclub.

To fill the void on defense created by this trade:

Sworn Defenders have released RW Mats Zuccarello and signed D Johnny Boychuk.
In addition, Sworn Defenders have released D Brent Seabrook and signed D Jake Gardiner

Edited by aylbert

On 10/2/2019 at 6:27 PM, aylbert said:

Sworn Defenders have a blockbuster to announce as they send D Cale Makar and their 2020 5th rounder to One More Tank for D Brent Burns and a 2020 17th rounder.

For the record, I would not make this trade now. I’d want the draft pick compensation coming back my way instead...   I was really hesitant to pull the trigger back in early October, so it was a fine litmus test to go through for board feedback on a trade...   but here is how the stats have played out thus far...

Makar: 17gp,   4g, 13a, +2

Burns: 18gp, 3g, 13a, -11

• 2 weeks later...

The Sworn Defenders have sent C Sidney Crosby and their 2020 19th rounder to Hard Dump for D Oliver Ekman-Larsson and their 2020 9th round pick.
To make room, as Crosby is currently on the IR, D Johnny Boychuk has been released.

9 hours ago, devlman said:

For real! He essentially mitigated the 4-6 weeks Crosby is out. 

Right, I viewed it as trading an injured Crosby, Nelson and a 10th for Bergeron, OEL and a 9th.

Id rather have a healthy Crosby, but yea...   I’m quite happy with my mitigation...     and if OEL turns it around,  I’m ecstatic.    But even as is, he improves my defense. 

Edited by aylbert