NJDevs 2019-20 FHL - Dynamo Nation (redruM) Wins!

aylbert

18 hours ago, redruM said:

I’ll pick 11th

sorry for the delay needed to overthink this

Did you make a spreadsheet like I did?

About an hour into my analysis I had a solid "what the fvck am I actually doing with my life" moment.

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

former NeoThrasher keepers:   

Hertl, F, SJ

Reily, D, TOR

Winnigton, G, STL

Formal or former?     Or are you changing your name...   I checked to be sure you haven't already...  

1 hour ago, aylbert said:

Formal or former?     Or are you changing your name...   I checked to be sure you haven't already...  

Its going to be Former, as the Kovy error gag is several years out of relevance.

I will be rebranding after the draft to avoid confusion.

1 minute ago, MantaRay said:

Its going to be Former, as the Kovy error gag is several years out of relevance.

I will be rebranding after the draft to avoid confusion.

It's relevancy has long been lost on me  lol
Looking forward to the fresh take!

DevilMinder, by default, is assigned the #8 slot and our draft order is set.
Trades now can be made knowing exactly where the picks will be.

Picks by round:  https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/11042/draftresults?drafttab=round
Picks by team: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/11042/draftresults?drafttab=team

Draft Order

1    Zamboni Warriors  - krunko7
2    Zajac-ing Off - Devilsfan118
3    Palm on and SLAM - Ralliart90
4    NeoThrashers - MantaRay
5    Miles Wood Fightclub
6  Eaglejelly - Eaglejelly
7  One More Tank - LOTCB
8  Wolverines!!! - DevilMinder
9  NJDefenders - NJDEVS1730
10  Sworn Defenders - Aylbert
11    Dynamo Nation - redruM

12    Squirtle Squad - Henriqued
13    Nicoise Salad - Pacific Devil
14   Hard Dump - devlman

1 hour ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hey guys, not to be difficult but I just realized that I'm going to be flying back from the West coast day of the draft - any flexibility on the date? 

If it's only a problem for me I'll try and make it work of course

The season starts on 10/2.   We tend to avoid the weekends and do a weekday night draft.    I don't believe Friday is a good day either.
So alternatively instead of Mon 9/30, we could do Thurs 9/26  or Tues 10/1.   We could also modify the time time slight...   7:30 / 8:00 / 8:30

Does anyone have any blackout dates or opinions on the time from the above?

Edited by aylbert

On 9/6/2019 at 9:15 AM, redruM said:

redruM does net need a burner acct

but if he did, it would b undetectable 😉

Don't need a burner account when you have three picks in before I even draft  + Marner as a keeper...   (if he plays)

In the past the draft has taken around 2 hours I believe bc of the number of players we pick and the number of teams. What have we done 1 min per pick?

Not that it affects the time much but if we take a 15th team the earlier the better for me.

Neither of those new dates really work for me but if the date has to move I’d prefer the Thursday date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, krunko7 said:

In the past the draft has taken around 2 hours I believe bc of the number of players we pick and the number of teams. What have we done 1 min per pick?

Not that it affects the time much but if we take a 15th team the earlier the better for me.

Neither of those new dates really work for me but if the date has to move I’d prefer the Thursday date.

75 seconds...    And I think we're set at 14 now.  Red's guy wasn't a board member and I think was only a fill-in if we needed someone?

5 hours ago, krunko7 said:

Agreed..like the original date but if we have to change would go with the 9/26 one.

DevilMinder, by default, is assigned the #8 slot and our draft order is set.
Trades now can be made knowing exactly where the picks will be.

Picks by round:  https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/11042/draftresults?drafttab=round
Picks by team: https://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/11042/draftresults?drafttab=team

Draft Order

1    Zamboni Warriors  - krunko7
2    Zajac-ing Off - Devilsfan118
3    Palm on and SLAM - Ralliart90
4    NeoThrashers - MantaRay
5    Miles Wood Fightclub
6  Eaglejelly - Eaglejelly
7  One More Tank - LOTCB
8  Wolverines!!! - DevilMinder
9  NJDefenders - NJDEVS1730
10  Sworn Defenders - Aylbert
11    Dynamo Nation - redruM
12    Squirtle Squad - Henriqued
13    Nicoise Salad - Pacific Devil
14   Hard Dump - devlman

The season starts on 10/2.   We tend to avoid the weekends and do a weekday night draft.    I don't believe Friday is a good day either.
So alternatively instead of Mon 9/30, we could do Thurs 9/26  or Tues 10/1.   We could also modify the time time slight...   7:30 / 8:00 / 8:30

Does anyone have any blackout dates or opinions on the time from the above?

All dates work for me. The earlier the better for me, as I'm 5 hours ahead, but will work with what everyone else can do.

Yeah I hate to be a PITA, but I just confirmed my flight for Monday gets me to PHL at 11:45PM.  Can try and get in-flight WiFi but it's American so.. does American even offer WiFi? :lol: 

10/1 is my vote - but again if I'm the only one who needs to push off 9/30 I'll make it work.