2019 Prospect Challenge @ Buffalo

Crisis

51 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Ray was just on with Matt in the intermission...basically said that everything has gone according to plan with Hall...the gist of it what he said came down to seeing how healthy Taylor is before making a huge commitment.  Makes sense.  Said he and Hall’s agent would be talking soon, and that he was looking forward to seeing Hall shortly.  Made it sound like all parties have been on the same page all along.

I’ll believe it when I see it. But I like the sound of that. 

Well, for however much it matters in a “kid scrimmage”...Devils did manage to score four goals of their own.  At least 6-0 didn’t turn into 9-1 or something like that.   

Also fun to see some of these kids we all know about (especially Hughes of course) actually take the ice in Devils unis, regardless of the circumstances...or the results.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

How does Boquivst not make the team this year? I just don't see him going back to Sweden. 

22 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I have been Stanning this boqvist kid since the end of last season and let me just tell you right now, he will be a MAJOR part of any success the devils will have in the future. 

I really hope he makes the team. That was a really nice goal he scored last night.