2019 Prospect Challenge @ Buffalo

Crisis

Devils tied it 2-2 with 9 seconds left in the game on a great pass from McLeod to Larson.  Those two ended up hooking up for the OT winner as well.

Hughes and Boqvist had an easy 2 on 1 in OT and Hughes muffed the pass across.  That was pretty aggravating to see.

30 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Devils tied it 2-2 with 9 seconds left in the game on a great pass from McLeod to Larson.  Those two ended up hooking up for the OT winner as well.

Hughes and Boqvist had an easy 2 on 1 in OT and Hughes muffed the pass across.  That was pretty aggravating to see.

Huges ran out of gas on that rush, he was on the ice for a while

34 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Nice to hear McLeod is contributing. It would be great to see him take a step in the right direction this year. 

5 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Nice to hear McLeod is contributing. It would be great to see him take a step in the right direction this year. 

well, if zacha is indeed working his way off the team, then 4th line C is truly up for grabs and now you've got mcleod, rooney and maybe maltsev vying for the position.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ilzz89 said:

U guys see kakkos highlights, his balance is unreal

The wrap around goal he scored was pretty but good luck doing that sh!t in an actual NHL game. Hopefully he tries that skating around with his head down stuff while PK is on the ice...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, never once did a Devils fan in the early 00’s think...man I wish the Rangers were better for the sake of competition!

I just wish I could go back in time and rub it in more to my brother and my friends who were all Rangers fans.  I actually started feeling bad for them at one point because of how terrible they were.  Of course I had too much faith they would return the favor when the Devils have been bad and the Rangers have been good.

Edited by DevsMan84

20 minutes ago, ilzz89 said:

Btw anyone think that kid Maltsev looked really good, strong, quick composed

He definitely surprised me.  I had been following his stat lines in the periodic updates on AATJ but I had never seen him play.  I didn't expect him to jump out and look like one of the top 5 guys out there.  He looked quick and tenacious.

8 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

i like it better when we're awesome and our arch enemy sucks, personally. 

AC60764D-4C86-4B3D-9125-18AF9AC2D802.jpeg

7 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I just wish I could go back in time and rub it in more to my brother and my friends who were all Rangers fans.  I actually started feeling bad for them at one point because of how terrible they were.  Of course I had too much faith they would return the favor when the Devils have been bad and the Rangers have been good.

I would’ve savaged them. They probably never would’ve spoken to me again lol.