2019-2020 Training Camp Roster

Devil Dan 56

Just now, MB3 said:

Seeing the photos of wayne got me wondering. Who was the last Devil before Simmonds to not wear a visor? David clarkson’s ugly mug comes to mind immediately but I’m sure there were plenty more since then.

Man, if you consider Clarkson to be ugly, can't imagine what you think of Rod Brind'Amour, Bobby Holik or Mike Ricci, heh heh. 

23 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Seeing the photos of wayne got me wondering. Who was the last Devil before Simmonds to not wear a visor? David clarkson’s ugly mug comes to mind immediately but I’m sure there were plenty more since then.

boyle.

visors are mandated unless you're a vet of certain years who went without.

1 hour ago, NJDfan1711 said:

So...they misspelled "Brian Strait", unless of course his name is actually "Brain", in which case, yikes.  And also, he doesn't get a number?  Man, that guy isn't getting any love.  He might as well just take the next bus to the Bing and skip camp altogether. 

I'm pretty sure he was injured/concussed last season and isn't playing yet.

26 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I'm pretty sure he was injured/concussed last season and isn't playing yet.

Yeah I checked his stats and saw that he didn't have any games played last year (in the NHL) - was wondering why and thought maybe he was in the AHL for the whole season.  That makes sense if he was hurt.   I was moreso surprised and laughing at the fact that his name was misspelled though.  

• Like 1