2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

Crazy game...Rangers take a 2-1 and 3-2 lead, Jets tie it up each time within seconds.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Crazy game...Rangers take a 2-1 and 3-2 lead, Jets tie it up each time within seconds.

Would love the Jets to win this. They win this one, we beat them down tomorrow, they get to say they split the back-to-back, not bad, we get the opening W, the Rangers lose, we all go home happy.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, titans04 said:

rags will have to score 5 just to be in most games with that D.

Mission accomplished. 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Larsson broke his leg. Out 6-8 weeks.

Too bad, I was hoping we could send Wood up there for him and fleece them again. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That looked no bueno. Stars Twitter says he has full use of his extremities and should be okay. Leave it to Jack Edwards to say something douchy. 

Not for nothing, but he attempted to throw an illegal check from behind and didn’t land it. I’m not going to wish the guy bad, but it was his own stupidity. 

Despite holding a 2-1 lead going into the 3rd last night, Minnesota just didn't look good.   I think they could have a rough season.  I seems like the Parise-Suter bromance as the core of the team has kind of run it's course.  It's pretty funny that they still have 6 years on their contracts including this season.   

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lateralous said:

Despite holding a 2-1 lead going into the 3rd last night, Minnesota just didn't look good.   I think they could have a rough season.  I seems like the Parise-Suter bromance as the core of the team has kind of run it's course.  It's pretty funny that they still have 6 years on their contracts including this season.   

Not sure why anyone thought signing a 28-year-old to a 13-year deal was ever a good idea...though if that guy helps to get you to the promised land, I guess you live with it. 

Good things those deals are no longer a thing, because there will always be GMs who can't help themselves. 

• Like 1

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/lightning/2019/10/06/lightning-cant-find-the-shots-lose-to-hurricanes/

“Unless we change things, it’s going to be a really, really, really long year," the captain says.

Topic for discussion: Do you expect longtime captain Andy Greene to come out and say something similar if the Devils continue to struggle out of the gate?