2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

I am to the point where I am completely used to the new design.  When I see the previous Reebok Edge era design it looks funny now (though not in a bad way).

While I like the white heritage design more than the red retro's, I do with they would release an Adidas version of the red retros to at least compliment the white ones we have been wearing the past couple of seasons.

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

I am to the point where I am completely used to the new design.  When I see the previous Reebok Edge era design it looks funny now (though not in a bad way).

While I like the white heritage design more than the red retro's, I do with they would release an Adidas version of the red retros to at least compliment the white ones we have been wearing the past couple of seasons.

I'm definitely used to them, just not a huge fan (especially the reds).  Never will be. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well not with that attitude !!! :P

I was hoping that they would grow on me in time.  Like I've said, I can take the whites better than the reds...and overall, I've gotten used to them, but every time I put on one of my old red and blacks before a game, I'm just instantly reminded of how much better that design was. 

I do think the white Heritages are terrific...and I'm not some huge red and green guy (I always approved of the '92-'93 switch to the red and blacks).  I've said it before, but if the organization ever swapped out the green for black on the Heritage jerseys and made a couple of other slight tweaks, I'd love for that to replace the current whites.  Won't happen though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I'm definitely used to them, just not a huge fan (especially the reds).  Never will be. 

That's the weirdest part to me. I have always preferred the reds, but in this current jersey, the whites definitely look better. Go figure. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Pretty much admitted he only plays for the money...

Sounds like he hates living in NYC...

I love it! I so hope he bolts back to Russia and leaves them high and dry. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

omg....... what the fvck is this sh!t? 

This is by far the worst Devils gear i've ever seen. 

Guarantee that anyone buying this are the same people who wore those button-ups shirts with flames or dragons. 

1277771959_ScreenShot2020-04-11at2_31_50AM.thumb.png.485b859613e6b8b370b850a7a336b485.png

So Ricky from TPB? 

5 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

omg....... what the fvck is this sh!t? 

This is by far the worst Devils gear i've ever seen. 

Guarantee that anyone buying this are the same people who wore those button-ups shirts with flames or dragons. 

1277771959_ScreenShot2020-04-11at2_31_50AM.thumb.png.485b859613e6b8b370b850a7a336b485.png

Um, that's awful. Really, really awful.