2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

On 4/20/2020 at 12:41 PM, MB3 said:

With my newfound abundance of free time and limited graphic design ability, I took a stab at some black alternates. @SterioDesign, I know you can one-up me -- tag, you're it.

devils black jersey.jpg

Just now seeing this - that's quite nice.  I don't really want any third jersey at all (black or otherwise), but that's a good concept.  Clean and easy on the eyes. 

come on there's what 4-5 teams worse points wise this season? Things are looking up. It's ok we have placeholders across the board (or at least they should be) and a roster with more holes than swiss cheese. Nowhere to go but up. Plus we've only been at this for a year or 5 or 6. This whole covid thing has been another reminder there's a whole lot of more important things in life than hockey.

2 hours ago, titans04 said:

This whole covid thing has been another reminder there's a whole lot of more important things in life than hockey.

Well New York has the most COVID so nobody should sign with the Rangers anymore. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, titans04 said:

Could very well be the Devils strategic plan. That and weaponizing the cap space.

If you can connect Tom Fitz to China somehow, I will fully support this theory. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

I mean let's be honest. If it wasn't that I have my own business. I could easily get fired if some stuff i say privately to some of my pals leaked publicly and out of context lol

And i'm ceeeeertainly not the only one. So i'm not excusing what he said, but i'm not going to condone something said between friends in private.

Hell, imagine if MB3 was running for president and someone in the media found this website and all the things he said he would have done to Taylor Hall hahahaha as Doc said best "IT'S OVER!".

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

I mean let's be honest. If it wasn't that I have my own business. I could easily get fired if some stuff i say privately to some of my pals leaked publicly and out of context lol

And i'm ceeeeertainly not the only one. So i'm not excusing what he said, but i'm not going to condone something said between friends in private.

Hell, imagine if MB3 was running for president and someone in the media found this website and all the things he said he would have done to Taylor Hall hahahaha as Doc said best "IT'S OVER!".

Our current President is the "grab them by the p*ssy" guy, I don't think MB3 would have any problems lol. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not surprising when you're easily replaceable...

Not defending what he said by any means, but you are 100% correct in that if it was Ovechkin or Backstrom saying that they wouldn't get the same treatment from the Caps.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Not defending what he said by any means, but you are 100% correct in that if it was Ovechkin or Backstrom saying that they wouldn't get the same treatment from the Caps.

That’s a given. They’d be sent to some sensitivity classes and fined or something. Certainly not traded or released. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Don't have to look very far to find players that did way worse stuff that are still in the league.

Easy PR move for the caps.