2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

44 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

How does tonight work?  They start at pick 16, and after they pick number 10 they put cards 1 & 9 next to each other and announce which fvcking undeservable team gets the first pick?  Or do they just not announce the team who gets the first pick?

I’m hoping just cut the sh!t and announce the pick. But because it’s televised, it will he reverse order.

44 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

How does tonight work?  They start at pick 16, and after they pick number 10 they put cards 1 & 9 next to each other and announce which fvcking undeservable team gets the first pick?  Or do they just not announce the team who gets the first pick?

They are going to cut a cake and see whose logo is inside, like a gender reveal party. 

As long as it’s not the fvckers I don’t care who gets it.  I think I’d actually pull for Edmonton to get it, would like to see him and McDavid on the same team, but who knows if they’d still win because McDavid and Draisaitl were the best tandem in hockey but it just goes to show one line doesn’t win it for you.

• Like 1