2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

21 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

For what its worth my rep said it's going to be January. I've also made it very clear to my rep and every survey the Devils email me that I want to retain my seats and tenure and just have them carry over to the 21-22 season. I just don't have any interest in attending games under the current circumstances that they would be under.

I was also told I'd only have my seats for an x amount of games and that we would be seated elsewhere for other games. Just another reason I have no interest in attending this upcoming season. 

6 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Nice to see that Blackwood's play was noticed a bit. 6th isn't bad for a goalie on such a bad team

D85AAA29-2F10-43BB-AF8A-45F765FE292E.png

Idk how Elvis, who plays behind a defense with guys like Seth Jones and Zach Werenski comes in ahead of Mac? Do voters even watch the games? Or do they just assume we have Norris Trophy PK Subban back there? But whatever. 

Edited by Nicomo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Idk how Elvis, who plays in front of a defense with guys like Seth Jones and Zach Werenski comes in ahead of Mac? Do voters even watch the games? Or do they just assume we have Norris Trophy PK Subban back there? But whatever. 

Assuming it’s the better GAA, SV% and the fact his team made the playoffs. 

But, he only played 33 games as well. I’d be hard pressed to give a trophy to a guy who played so little, even if he is a goalie. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Assuming it’s the better GAA, SV% and the fact his team made the playoffs. 

But, he only played 33 games as well. I’d be hard pressed to give a trophy to a guy who played so little, even if he is a goalie. 

Mac saw over 500 more shots against. 

3 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Idk how Elvis, who plays behind a defense with guys like Seth Jones and Zach Werenski comes in ahead of Mac? Do voters even watch the games? Or do they just assume we have Norris Trophy PK Subban back there? But whatever. 

Well if they think PK is still good, they certainly didn't vote for him for Norris. I think Mac is the only Devil who got a vote in any category from the lists I looked at. 

And yeah I'd to have a defense even close to Columbus, or any defense at all at this point