2019-20 Around the League Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know it's semantics, but he's an adult. I have zero qualms about rooting for him to fail. He's a young man whos about to make millions playing in the greatest sport in the world, living in NYC, and

Weekes is saying Hynes to Nashville.  Lol, they’re gonna win the Cup now, and I’ll have to pretend I didn’t say all those things.

Lmfao... 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Seems like a pretty team-friendly deal to me, but I guess it's nice to have guaranteed term in these uncertain times. 

Fascinated to see where Hall ends up contract-wise.  The supposed 9M or 10M per year for 7 years is definitely not happening, it seems.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:
Mojo on the move again

Buffalo is the winner here. Sucks for Mojo and his family to get tossed around and I'm sure his head injuries aren't helping anything.

Mojo fell into the boards in 2017, which I believe was the start of his concussions, then the flying Rat elbow...just lame.

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And Canadian bacon is ham, what the fvck do they know up there? 😉

Oh boy don’t start another ham debate. I think you guys went about 37 pages with the last one...

20 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Oh boy don’t start another ham debate. I think you guys went about 37 pages with the last one...

Yeah but at least we got it resolved that it is definitely 100% pork roll and not Taylor Ham. 

• Thanks 2
13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah but at least we got it resolved that it is definitely 100% pork roll and not Taylor Ham. 

Iirc it devolved into what parts of the state do or do not exist lol

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Iirc it devolved into what parts of the state do or do not exist lol

New Jersey is imaginary, that’s why they named part of it West New York. 

Edited by mfitz804
21 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

For what its worth my rep said it's going to be January. I've also made it very clear to my rep and every survey the Devils email me that I want to retain my seats and tenure and just have them carry over to the 21-22 season. I just don't have any interest in attending games under the current circumstances that they would be under.

I was also told I'd only have my seats for an x amount of games and that we would be seated elsewhere for other games. Just another reason I have no interest in attending this upcoming season.