2019-20 Around the League Thread

CommonDreads

4 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Yeah, no idea how much a Rolex costs, but I’d want more than a watch. You want your number Kovy? Bring me some keys to a nice luxury suv of your choosing lol

if Kovy is a typical rich Ruskie with tacky taste, he probably got him a diamond rolex, and diamond encrusted rollies can average up to $150K per watch, if not more than that 

8 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

if Kovy is a typical rich Ruskie with tacky taste, he probably got him a diamond rolex, and diamond encrusted rollies can average up to $150K per watch, if not more than that 

Crazy. I’d want my watch to do some 007 sh!t for that kind of money lol

As far as Kovy goes...considering the cost and Montreal’s rash of injuries, it’s a pure what-the-hell move.  Probably won’t be some miracle signing...but all it cost them was a little cash.  No assets. 

22 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

As far as Kovy goes...considering the cost and Montreal’s rash of injuries, it’s a pure what-the-hell move.  Probably won’t be some miracle signing...but all it cost them was a little cash.  No assets. 

And add to that MAYBE with a little luck they trade him at the deadline for a 3rd or 4th round pick. Free asset, cost them what, like 20-25 games prorated salary? 

Worth a shot. 

6 minutes ago, EdgeControl said:

Nas has us with points in 6 of our last 7 games , I doubt ray pulls the trigger immediately 

Then he's an idiot. Lav could be a long term coaching solution. To not hire him because of what Nas managed in a microscopic period of time is just on epic levels of stupid. There were two or three horrid losses mixed in there too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Then he's an idiot. Lav could be a long term coaching solution. To not hire him because of what Nas managed in a microscopic period of time is just on epic levels of stupid. There were two or three horrid losses mixed in there too. 

It took forever to dump hynes,  and we were by far the worst team in the league.. just dont see ray acting this fast.. hopefully I'm wrong.. 

They now have an opportunity to go after one of the best coaches in the league.  Crazy to play the game of let's give Nas a chance to see what he is rather than going for the established winner.  It's not a charity they don't owe Nas anything.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, titans04 said:

They now have an opportunity to go after one of the best coaches in the league.  Crazy to play the game of let's give Nas a chance to see what he is rather than going for the established winner.  It's not a charity they don't owe Nas anything.

If Ray doesn’t at least pick up the phone, he’s committing franchise malpractice.

• Like 2