2019-20 Around the League Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao... 

I know it's semantics, but he's an adult. I have zero qualms about rooting for him to fail. He's a young man whos about to make millions playing in the greatest sport in the world, living in NYC, and

Weekes is saying Hynes to Nashville.  Lol, they’re gonna win the Cup now, and I’ll have to pretend I didn’t say all those things.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I am a little concerned though that you did just give you CC info to a Chinese gangster.  I have heard stories on FB about people buying these and then a couple months later having fraudulent charges made on their cards.

No, he gave his CC info to FIVE Chinese gangsters...

3 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

If Gallant is interested in coming here, hire him tonight.

I think you could easily win the argument that he's at the very least a Top 5 coach in the league. He's going to have a new job by the end of the month, I can feel it.

I’d happily take him. He’s a good coach.

Edited by MadDog2020

GOAL Song news!  A great idea= T. Hertl (SJ) said something new coming to Tank. When any player scores a goal, a song HE chose will be that goal song.  4 goals, 4 different goal songs. Love the idea! Saw it on twitter

Edited by vadvlfan
additional info
1 hour ago, vadvlfan said:

GOAL Song news!  A great idea= T. Hertl (SJ) said something new coming to Tank. When any player scores a goal, a song HE chose will be that goal song.  4 goals, 4 different goal songs. Love the idea! Saw it on twitter

We discussed that during either this offseason during the drama or one previously. Cool idea until you get the wrong guy tip or a scramble lol

16 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

If Zacha can get a girl like that, I hope Nico aims for the stars. 

I'm sure if you're a young NHL player making several million a year it's quite easy to get hot girls without any effort. These girls are like rock star groupies when it comes to seeking out an NHL'er to latch onto. With that said, I'm she she's a wonderful girl. 

Edited by slasher72
On 1/14/2020 at 10:49 PM, vadvlfan said:

Is she American? 

I'll say this....dude is living large. Has the coaching staff convinced he's worthy of the top line and then does his usual half-assed shtick and gets away with it, had an idiot like Conte select him 6th overall pretty much ensuring him job security for life, makes millions, and has a total knockout by his side (with a hot face and huge ahem....). Zacha is one lucky SOB.

Edited by slasher72
13 hours ago, vadvlfan said:

A couple teams already do that I believe.  I know in Tampa the Lightning had a generic song for most of their goals, but when Stamkos scores they play MC Hammer's "Hammer Time" (i.e. "Stammer" Time).  Actually come to think of it, they did it before him too, when St. Louis scored they would play "Louie Louie".  It's kinda neat, but I don't mind one song for all either.  If you have 20 different goal songs it sort of defeats the tradition of the team, not to mention it creates a bunch of individuals rather than brining the team together.  

14 hours ago, vadvlfan said:

No thanks, leave the goal song alone at this point. 

• Like 1