Jump to content
CommonDreads

2019-20 Around the League Thread

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Palms plus what? Surely you don’t think a year plus 25 games of Kyle gets you Byram?

Palms plus Reilly Walsh should get a conversation started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t know what’s funnier..... the suggestion that the Rags would trade Kreider to the Islanders, or the notion that Lou would do business with them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t know what’s funnier..... the suggestion that the Rags would trade Kreider to the Islanders, or the notion that Lou would do business with them.

The  Fraud Period, at its finest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marty's son Jeremy has signed for the Sheffield Steelers in the UK. Had an interesting career but cool to see he is sticking with it. 

Anthony who we drafted in the 7th round is currently playing for the University of Ottawa. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am pretty convinced that there is a deal in place for Palms but they are waiting until after this Military Ball to trade him.

Just like what they did with Henrique where they traded him right after his Movember event in Hoboken.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Henrik Lundqvist. Dude has played his heart out for years for that team, and not only is he benched, he’s part of some weird three goalies system where he has no idea when or if he will ever get to play. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if we had done this to Marty during his last year. 

Just kidding, I don’t feel bad, fvck the Rangers and fvck King Nothing. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I am pretty convinced that there is a deal in place for Palms but they are waiting until after this Military Ball to trade him.

Just like what they did with Henrique where they traded him right after his Movember event in Hoboken.

When is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

 I never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Henrik Lundqvist. Dude has played his heart out for years for that team, and not only is he benched, he’s part of some weird three goalies system where he has no idea when or if he will ever get to play. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if we had done this to Marty during his last year. 

Just kidding, I don’t feel bad, fvck the Rangers and fvck King Nothing. 

Last year I told some rags fans at work this was going to happen if he didn't get traded then around last seasons deadline.  Why would a young rebuilding team use a 37 year old goalie as their foundation in goal when they have two valuable prospects that are just coming of age.  I didn't see why the rags would ever want to move either one of those guys and keep him.  And that fake king should have seen this coming.  Fvck him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, xxchaznjxx said:

Last year I told some rags fans at work this was going to happen if he didn't get traded then around last seasons deadline.  Why would a young rebuilding team use a 37 year old goalie as their foundation in goal when they have two valuable prospects that are just coming of age.  I didn't see why the rags would ever want to move either one of those guys and keep him.  And that fake king should have seen this coming.  Fvck him.

Now’s a good time to remind everyone of this frightening graphic that appeared during last year’s draft:

48105922721_6a613e06e1_b.jpg

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

 I never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Henrik Lundqvist. Dude has played his heart out for years for that team, and not only is he benched, he’s part of some weird three goalies system where he has no idea when or if he will ever get to play. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if we had done this to Marty during his last year. 

Just kidding, I don’t feel bad, fvck the Rangers and fvck King Nothing. 

Not that I ever had respect for him to begin with but I love seeing him being absolutely miserable after that piece of sh!t took a victory lap on our ice in the 08 playoffs. I've never heard Chico so mad before, I actually think he would have jumped him if he was playing.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

 I never thought I’d say this, but I feel bad for Henrik Lundqvist. Dude has played his heart out for years for that team, and not only is he benched, he’s part of some weird three goalies system where he has no idea when or if he will ever get to play. I can’t imagine what it would have been like if we had done this to Marty during his last year. 

Just kidding, I don’t feel bad, fvck the Rangers and fvck King Nothing. 

When I read this, part of me was like "Wow, yeah, that does suck", and I started to feel a little bad for him.  I credit this to your writing skills and your ability to reach into our hearts and play on our emotions.  But then when I read your last line, I did a 180, as it made so much more sense, and I smiled with relief, as I don't feel bad for him either.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not that I ever had respect for him to begin with but I love seeing him being absolutely miserable after that piece of sh!t took a victory lap on our ice in the 08 playoffs. I've never heard Chico so mad before, I actually think he would have jumped him if he was playing.

Thanks, I was having a good day and now I'm angry again.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Blandisi on the move! Now the trade deadline is getting serious!

 

Blandisi and his diving / embellishment is a perfect match for MTL

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not that I ever had respect for him to begin with but I love seeing him being absolutely miserable after that piece of sh!t took a victory lap on our ice in the 08 playoffs. I've never heard Chico so mad before, I actually think he would have jumped him if he was playing.

We paid him back for that sh!t in 2012.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

We paid him back for that sh!t in 2012.

His shot at a Cup...it’s over!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.