Greg McKegg – Danny O’Regan – Nick Jones
Michael Haley – Boo Nieves – Jake Elmer

Defense
Brady Skjei – Jacob Trouba
Libor Hajek – Adam Fox
Brandon Crawley – Brendan Smith

Georgiev
Shestyorkin

Hughes vs Kakko makes this a much more compelling matchup, for a preseason game.  Should be a good one. 

• Like 2

Boo Nieves? 

Rags might be just a tad weak down the middle this year...lol

18 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Boo Nieves? 

depends on Chytil, Howden  and Andersson (who I think will be a bust). They also have Strome who can play center. Like us they have to hope the kids work out sooner rather than late. With Haley and Smith in the lineup I would expect they look to drop the gloves in an effort to save their shot at having a job that's not in Hartford. Although I would bet Smith is already destined to be sent down to save the cap space.

35 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Boo Nieves? 

3BB3DB3D-EB39-481F-9383-D03FA4A36CFB.gif

his only contribution this year will be giving up his number for Kakko.

Gonna go to the game tomorrow night...haven’t been to a game in msg in years, only makes it convenient since I normally commute into and out of penn station so it’s right there

5 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Hughes vs Kakko makes this a much more compelling matchup, for a preseason game.  Should be a good one. 

Hughes not playing, unfortunately 

4 hours ago, mikemarc1 said:

Hughes not playing, unfortunately 

Better that way. Keep the hype for the season.

• Like 2

Oh well, would've enjoyed watching Hughes, is what it is. 

I kinda like that their first meeting will be in a regular season game that matters.

That said, I fully expect Kakko to light us up tonight and send the facebook fans into a frenzy.

28 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I kinda like that their first meeting will be in a regular season game that matters.

That said, I fully expect Kakko to light us up tonight and send the facebook fans into a frenzy.

I'm hoping he steps on a banana peel in the locker room and pulls a groin. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I’m hoping Kakko will be on the ice and can do nothing. And Gusev will take more points than panarin. And after the game  Finnish Barbie steps on banana peel. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That first line is gonna be fun to watch. And it'll be interesting seeing Maltsev with Bratt. Wood and McLeod is a lot of speed with Bastian hopefully using his size. 

I really like the combinations this depth is allowing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Devil Dan 56 said:

That first line is gonna be fun to watch. And it'll be interesting seeing Maltsev with Bratt. Wood and McLeod is a lot of speed with Bastian hopefully using his size. 

I really like the combinations this depth is allowing. 

It is quite nice when you start accumulating young players via drafts that have a legit chance to either help your team, or eventually get dealt for a need elsewhere.  Obviously Devils didn't have much of that at the end of Lou and Conte's run.  Still can't give Shero enough kudos for building up both the NJ Devs and B-Devs, especially having inherited so little.  Even having gotten two huge breaks with the two #1 overalls, not sure what he could've done better.  Really had a good sense of "when", as to when to try to make bolder moves, and when not to.

1 hour ago, Guadana said:

I’m hoping Kakko will be on the ice and can do nothing. And Gusev will take more points than panarin. And after the game  Finnish Barbie steps on banana peel. 

That works too. 

It's only preseason, but i want them to fvcking EMBARRASS the rags tonight. But I'm a Devils fan, so I'm fully expecting them to drop a 5-spot on us.

It'll be interesting to see what the Shortskyin or whatever the hell his name is has. There's a lot of Rag hype about that guy and it would be hilarious if he was another Jonas Gustavsson

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

It's only preseason, but i want them to fvcking EMBARRASS the rags tonight. But I'm a Devils fan, so I'm fully expecting them to drop a 5-spot on us.

I was thinking/going to post something similar.  I hope we win 12-0.  But then again, I pretty much feel that way anytime we play them.  I suppose this is me just itching for the regular season to begin.

2 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

27 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I was thinking/going to post something similar.  I hope we win 12-0.  But then again, I pretty much feel that way anytime we play them.  I suppose this is me just itching for the regular season to begin.

The only thing better than us embarrassing them is if they do it to themselves. LGD. 

2 hours ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

It'll be interesting to see what the Shortskyin or whatever the hell his name is has. There's a lot of Rag hype about that guy and it would be hilarious if he was another Jonas Gustavsson

I'm really interested in this too. Rangers fans are convinced he is the answer to their goalie situation once Lundqvist is done. It would be great if he turns out to be nothing special. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ajsgolf said:

Gonna go to the game tomorrow night...haven’t been to a game in msg in years, only makes it convenient since I normally commute into and out of penn station so it’s right there

I'll be there too! Meeting a friend or two at American Whiskey, a bar a block south, around 5pm, I'll have my red and green Devils jersey on, swing by!