GDT - Preseason Devils @ Rags 9/18/19

titans04

1 hour ago, DJ Eco said:

I'll be there too! Meeting a friend or two at American Whiskey, a bar a block south, around 5pm, I'll have my red and green Devils jersey on, swing by!

Man if I was in Jersey I'd meet all you fvckers out for a drink or food at various points throughout the season.  With each passing year I grow increasingly jealous of the comraderie I'm missing out on by not being local.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Man if I was in Jersey I'd meet all you fvckers out for a drink or food at various points throughout the season.  With each passing year I grow increasingly jealous of the comraderie I'm missing out on by not being local.

I still think we should do an official board outing, where we take over a box or something. And this is coming from a person who has never met anyone from the Internet in person.

I will wear an @MB3 name tag so people don’t know who I really am. Worst case scenario, I have to go home with Taylor Hall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I still think we should do an official board outing, where we take over a box or something. And this is coming from a person who has never met anyone from the Internet in person.

I will wear an @MB3 name tag so people don’t know who I really am. Worst case scenario, I have to go home with Taylor Hall. 

That would be fvcking fun, I feel like there was a mini-meetup some years ago when we first moved into the Rock? I thought I remember meeting some of you for some reason