GDT: NJD @ Boston 7PM

DevilMinder

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

On Center Ice? I’ve had it for a million years and have never seen preseason games on there...

Maybe it isn't Idk. Never had center ice. The NHL logo comes up and they cut out the commercials so it looks like it is center ice.

6 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Can't blame blackwood on that goal. 

Should be worse. Haven't seen them look this flat all pre-season.

Rough sports night for me.  Devils stream isn’t working for me.  I hate the Yankees and have no interest in watching them.  I’m a Mets fan and that should be all anyone needs to know about that statement since ‘86.  Nothing else on TV.  I’m watching the food network right now while eating a loaf of garlic bread.  Anyone want some?

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Rough sports night for me.  Devils stream isn’t working for me.  I hate the Yankees and have no interest in watching them.  I’m a Mets fan and that should be all anyone needs to know about that statement since ‘86.  Nothing else on TV.  I’m watching the food network right now while eating a loaf of garlic bread.  Anyone want some?

I suggest catching up on Breaking Bad before El Comino comes out. Or Peaky Blinders before season 5 hits Netflix.