Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jerzey

GDT: NJ @ CBUS 7:00

Recommended Posts

I’m not sure if it’s being broadcasted on MSG since it’s an away game. 

I really hope Boqvist makes the team. I thought he had a strong preseason. I can see the argument for Ty Smith not making it this year but I think he should at least get his 9 games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“CBUS” makes me uncomfortable.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerzey said:

I’m not sure if it’s being broadcasted on MSG since it’s an away game. 

I really hope Boqvist makes the team. I thought he had a strong preseason. I can see the argument for Ty Smith not making it this year but I think he should at least get his 9 games. 

The game listed on NHL.com doesn't have any broadcast information. Prob a sign it won't be televised but can't say for sure. Highly doubt MSG would have it either way.

image.png.e20a5513f4b29a1c7c2efba7f3dcff8f.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The game listed on NHL.com doesn't have any broadcast information. Prob a sign it won't be televised but can't say for sure. Highly doubt MSG would have it either way.

image.png.e20a5513f4b29a1c7c2efba7f3dcff8f.png

That sucks. I have NHL.tv since I live in Florida and the last away game against Boston was on there with the Boston feed. Hopefully they do the same tonight (for me at least, haha).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anything we might get a Columbus feed but MSG isn't going to bother broadcasting this one if they haven't shown anything else from us this preseason. (I don't count the ones with the Rangers because that wasn't televised for us)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe I saw on the Devils website that the game will be available on NHL.tv, but only in the local market.

From what I can see, it'll be available on the Devils website and NHL.tv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MB3 said:

“CBUS” makes me uncomfortable.

CBUS or Sea Bass?

See the source image

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

I believe I saw on the Devils website that the game will be available on NHL.tv, but only in the local market.

From what I can see, it'll be available on the Devils website and NHL.tv

That's good news for everyone but @mfitz804 then. Reddit steams will also have it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

If anything we might get a Columbus feed but MSG isn't going to bother broadcasting this one if they haven't shown anything else from us this preseason. (I don't count the ones with the Rangers because that wasn't televised for us)

It doesn’t even appear to be on FOX Sports OH. And I actually thought I’d be able to watch this one...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/r/NHLStreams will almost certainly have it.

Check the GDT on /r/Devils, usually someone posts one there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For NHL.tv, if you have access to a VPN you can bypass the blackout restrictions on there using that. That method only works for desktop and Fire Stick though, haven't been able to get that method to work on my iPad or phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that's pretty close to what we see next week. Those are some well balanced lines. Lets gooooooo 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NJDevils1214 said:

That's good news for everyone but @mfitz804 then. Reddit steams will also have it. 

I’ve managed to stream every game with the exception of the last one, don’t know why. 

But yes, I’ll be irritated and ranting like an old man tonight if my newfangled Smart TV isn’t cooperating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DJ Eco said:

 

Based on the last game I tried to watch, Sussex county is not considered "in-market"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

Based on the last game I tried to watch, Sussex county is not considered "in-market"

Could have just been NJD.TV being bad. I refreshed that page like 10 times and saw the stream come up once.

Better idea is just to rely on reddit streams. They have annoying click ads on them but if you have ad blocker or Malwarebytes you'll be okay. Once you have it playing at fullscreen you shouldn't have to touch it again anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Wood isn’t playing today. He didn’t have that good of a preseason.

He's back to signing autographs to people shopping at Acme

 

Wood Acme.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bostondevil11 said:

Damn it said this have would be on NHL.tv but I guess just local. It isn't showing up for me.

Me either. Bunch of bullsh!t.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jerzey said:

Me either. Bunch of bullsh!t.

I was looking forward to this. Grumble grumble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.