GDT: NJ @ CBUS 7:00

Jerzey

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Posting this link in an effort to get the game on my TV instead on my phone. Can’t get the team website to function right. 

https://www.nhl.com/devils/video/live--njd--cbj/t-277437418/c-68745803

Do you have a roku and an android phone? (it could be on iPhone but I'm not sure) If so download the tv cast roku app for the phone and you just stick the link in there and it broadcasts to the tv. That's how I'm watching now. 

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Do you have a roku and an android phone? (it could be on iPhone but I'm not sure) If so download the tv cast roku app for the phone and you just stick the link in there and it broadcasts to the tv. That's how I'm watching now. 

Nope, neither. When people were posting the embedded link here, I was able to click it and stream without issue, but navigating through the site causes a protocol issue. 

Oh well, last one, I’ll go get my iPad for the 3rd. 

36 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Strong game from Cory. 

Could those announcers be any more boring??

Was it the Columbus feed? I’ve never cared for Jeff Rimer, personally. He used to be brutal on calling the right players, names, etc. And like you said, both guys are boring as sh!t. 

Cangi and Dano are no Doc and Chico, but they’re worlds better than those guys. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Was it the Columbus feed? I’ve never cared for Jeff Rimer, personally. He used to be brutal on calling the right players, names, etc. And like you said, both guys are boring as sh!t. 

Cangi and Dano are no Doc and Chico, but they’re worlds better than those guys. 

It was the Columbus radio feed, have no idea who any of them were 

54 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Saw some comments on hf boards that Hughes might have gotten hurt in this game, didn't see anything confirming that though. 

I saw this, it happened with about 5 minutes left; he went off favoring one side and didn't come back, but odds are it's nothing.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Triumph said:

I saw this, it happened with about 5 minutes left; he went off favoring one side and didn't come back, but odds are it's nothing.

The kid needs to put on some size. Unfortunately, I don’t see him playing a full 82 games.

Edited by Devils01