Neb00rs

Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

51 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Right with you there.  Hitting the big 3-0 next month - sh!t like this is making me feel even older than that :lol: 

I just turned 30 in June and I feel like ass about it. 

If you guys don’t know who post Malone is, do yourself a favor and listen to his new Hollywood’s Bleeding album. It’s only like a 50-minute runtime and it’s awesome

20 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I just turned 30 in June and I feel like ass about it. 

I turned 40 in March, so hold my beer lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It was awkward when Taylor Hall showed up to the party as a Toronto Maple Leaf.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I turned 40 in March, so hold my beer lol.

You kids have no idea 💡

Hahahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Severson as White Goodman, fvcking killed it

• Like 3

Back when PK was still playing for MTL i know soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people who dressed up as him, black face and all.. Like even teachers at school and all lol. And nobody gave a sh!t back then and nobody was offended lol now though...

30 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Back when PK was still playing for MTL i know soooooooooooooooooooooooo many people who dressed up as him, black face and all.. Like even teachers at school and all lol. And nobody gave a sh!t back then and nobody was offended lol now though...

Did you go to school in the 1950s? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

He probably got kicked out of school for dressing in blackface as PK and that’s why he has such animosity toward him now. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, MB3 said:

It's Canada bro. Even the Prime Minister did it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I wasn't in school when it happened but my sister and a bunch of people i know works there and they were posting pictures on facebook

4 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Severson as White Goodman, fvcking killed it

Hoping his costume game can translate into his on ice game. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Hoping his costume game can translate into his on ice game. 

Nobody makes Damon Severson bleed his own blood.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

On the day where you can be absolutely anything. And even dressing up as something else... PK couldnt help it and still had to make it about himself lol 

3 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Why are you like this?

i truly don't know. I just absolutely can't stand egomaniacs... Gene simmons... Bono... PK Subban... Lebron James... Kanye West... jeremy roenick... I just can't.

Jean-Claude Van Damme is the only one that gets a pass. I'm a huge fan so i guess im just biased 

18 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

On the day where you can be absolutely anything. And even dressing up as something else... PK couldnt help it and still had to make it about himself lol 

oh my god shut up you venereal disease of a human.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MB3 said:

oh my god shut up you venereal disease of a human.

Here's the new rules again

• Name calling, some of the old-timers are really guilty of this and longevity won't grant immunity. If you have to revert to name calling you have lost the argument.

13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

• Name calling, some of the old-timers are really guilty of this and longevity won't grant immunity. If you have to revert to name calling you have lost the argument.

Oh I was just kidding

40 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

48971896356_830a666009_b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Jean-Claude Van Damme is the only one that gets a pass. I'm a huge fan so i guess im just biased 

This says all we need to know. 

37 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

This says all we need to know. 

Which is what? lol

That I'm actually able to admit that he's a gigantic egomaniac and a douche... but that for wtv reasons i can still stand him cause i grew up watching his movies...? I'd absolutely never defend him if someone was mocking him for being an egomaniac. They'd be 110% right lol

I dunno... in my book that's still better than being in total denial about something so damn obvious and pretend like it's the media making things up lol ;)

Same goes with Marty i guess... his huge ego only started to bother me when it was starting to impact the team negatively. I'd still never defend him about that lol

edit: Not sure how i could forget to mention Patrick Roy... also can't stand him lol

Funny story about Roy and his ego actually (and trying to get this back into a hockey talk)... When he was coaching in the Q years ago, he was playing in Bathurst. (i heard this story from my buddy, his dad ran the team way back so he had all those fun stories) So anyway I know Roy was a pretty superstitious and had his routine as a goalie. Not sure if it's something he'd always do as a coach but anyway...  during the day he was just standing in the middle of the ice... visualizing the game or god knows... then at some point the dude came out with his zamboni and yelled at Roy that he needed to get off the ice. (i believe he was a bruins fan and didnt like Roy obviously) I forgot exactly what was said but it was something like Roy asked him if he knew who he was and buddy was just like... man i don't care who you are you could be jesus christ walking on water here, i still need to do my damn job in time so get off the ice right now!

Edited by SterioDesign