Jump to content

Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread


Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Which is what? lol

That I'm actually able to admit that he's a gigantic egomaniac and a douche... but that for wtv reasons i can still stand him cause i grew up watching his movies...? I'd absolutely never defend him if someone was mocking him for being an egomaniac. They'd be 110% right lol

I dunno... in my book that's still better than being in total denial about something so damn obvious and pretend like it's the media making things up lol ;)

Same goes with Marty i guess... his huge ego only started to bother me when it was starting to impact the team negatively. I'd still never defend him about that lol

 

edit: Not sure how i could forget to mention Patrick Roy... also can't stand him lol

Funny story about Roy and his ego actually (and trying to get this back into a hockey talk)... When he was coaching in the Q years ago, he was playing in Bathurst. (i heard this story from my buddy, his dad ran the team way back so he had all those fun stories) So anyway I know Roy was a pretty superstitious and had his routine as a goalie. Not sure if it's something he'd always do as a coach but anyway...  during the day he was just standing in the middle of the ice... visualizing the game or god knows... then at some point the dude came out with his zamboni and yelled at Roy that he needed to get off the ice. (i believe he was a bruins fan and didnt like Roy obviously) I forgot exactly what was said but it was something like Roy asked him if he knew who he was and buddy was just like... man i don't care who you are you could be jesus christ walking on water here, i still need to do my damn job in time so get off the ice right now!

PK likes the spotlight.  We know.  Nobody fvcking cares though except for you.  And it is hands down the most obnoxious thing to have to read over and over and over.

We all laughed when PK was traded to this team because your cringe-worthy hatred for him was so obvious.  But in the end, the joke is on us because now we all have to read your incessant ramblings every time he is mentioned.  It's almost like YOU always have to make it about yourself.  Ironic?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you like this?

Jack now has a family to support. Way to go Cory.

Mike Brown offers up contradictory bullet-points, mfitz interrupts him to make a weiner joke, SD tells him that he isn't racist he just thinks PK should use a different water fountain, Neb00rs flies i

Posted Images

I will take PK's antics over emoji-d*&^he any day.  At least PK has won a Norris and been in all-star games.

I can see maybe that we are losing a ton that his antics are not exactly the best visual, but it seems like no matter what he does SD will hate him.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I will take PK's antics over emoji-d*&^he any day.  At least PK has won a Norris and been in all-star games.

I can see maybe that we are losing a ton that his antics are not exactly the best visual, but it seems like no matter what he does SD will hate him.

We could win the cup and SD would get mad that PK held it for 4 seconds longer than Taylor

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

We could win the cup and SD would get mad that PK held it for 4 seconds longer than Taylor

Seriously, nobody hates one single player that much.

48842034678_67379c91a1_b.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

We could win the cup and SD would get mad that PK held it for 4 seconds longer than Taylor

that's not true.

I'd be laughing thinking of what he'd do though. The guy produced a documentary about his first trade. Then made another small doc about his first day as a devil.

Imagine what he'd do if he actually won the cup? he'd likely do a separate parade just for himself

 

Funny it's fully welcome to hate on Hynes or Greene whoever is the newest scapegoat around here 50 times a day non stop, nobody will care or say anything. But say something anything negative about a player or GM people here love no matter what and people get the pitchforks out. lol Hell i even give PK credits and defend him at times. 

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

that's not true.

I'd be laughing thinking of what he'd do though. The guy produced a documentary about his first trade. Then made another small doc about his first day as a devil.

Imagine what he'd do if he actually won the cup? he'd likely do a separate parade just for himself

I quote the part of your post on Jean Claude Van Damme as a joke about you having bad taste. I appreciate the super long reply though lol. 

As far as PK putting up content on YouTube about his life or on major events in his life-- the guy has fans. There are people he helps, there are people that like watching him play, and there are people who will like him no matter what tream he is on. I don't see how it is a bad thing that he likes to engage with them or give them an a inside look at his life. 

There was literally a TV show where famous people just showed off their mansions and people loved it. Sometimes they would legit just open a cupboard in their kitchen and show you which brand of oatmeal they ate. It was stupid, but probably enjoyable if you were a fan of those people. Of course you aren't going to like extra PK content, but it wasn't made for you lol. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

that's not true.

I'd be laughing thinking of what he'd do though. The guy produced a documentary about his first trade. Then made another small doc about his first day as a devil.

Imagine what he'd do if he actually won the cup? he'd likely do a separate parade just for himself

 

Funny it's fully welcome to hate on Hynes or Greene whoever is the newest scapegoat around here 50 times a day non stop, nobody will care or say anything. But say something anything negative about a player or GM people here love no matter what and people get the pitchforks out. lol Hell i even give PK credits and defend him at times. 

We criticize Hynes and Greene for the on-ice performance.

You hate PK for pretty much everything.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

On the day where you can be absolutely anything. And even dressing up as something else... PK couldnt help it and still had to make it about himself lol 

Jesus fvcking christ dude you're absolutely insufferable with this bullsh!t. Even more so because you completely missed that this outfit is more about Lindsey than PK. Gritty had a sign saying Lindsey could do better than PK.... Look at her sign in the picture.... "Gritty you're right, I can do better" with an arrow pointing to her now being with NJ.

If you don't find that funny as a Devils fan or even funny in general you need some help. Like we all get it, you hate him but this wasn't about him being an ego manic or all the bullsh!t long winded posts you posted above trying to justify your hatred of him.

 

12 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

I quote the part of your post on Jean Claude Van Damme as a joke about you having bad taste. I appreciate the super long reply though lol. 

As far as PK putting up content on YouTube about his life or on major events in his life-- the guy has fans. There are people he helps, there are people that like watching him play, and there are people who will like him no matter what tream he is on. I don't see how it is a bad thing that he likes to engage with them or give them an a inside look at his life. 

There was literally a TV show where famous people just showed off their mansions and people loved it. Sometimes they would legit just open a cupboard in their kitchen and show you which brand of oatmeal they ate. It was stupid, but probably enjoyable if you were a fan of those people. Of course you aren't going to like extra PK content, but it wasn't made for you lol. 

I do not disagree with you at all on any of this. It's good for the Devils from a media stand point to have someone like that exposing them a bit more. Again, fans LOVE PK, they loved him everywhere he went, cause that's what he goes for, he does everything in order for fans to love him. The egomaniac part i don't like is when it's impacting negatively the team and coaches, which i don't think it did so far other than when he has a simple play options but still need to do something flashy instead and ruin the play. But that will happen.

 

2 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

We criticize Hynes and Greene for the on-ice performance.

You hate PK for pretty much everything.

Yeah i don't see how blaming Hynes for blowing 3 leads... by playing hayden 2 minutes more than he should per night or blaming Hynes cause our goalie couldnt freeze the puck is making anymore sense than me mocking Subban for being the biggest egomaniac in the NHL. It's simply a fact, not an opinion. And it's impacting his on-ice play at times.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Imagine what he'd do if he actually won the cup? he'd likely do a separate parade just for himself

Funny it's fully welcome to hate on Hynes or Greene whoever is the newest scapegoat around here 50 times a day non stop, nobody will care or say anything. But say something anything negative about a player or GM people here love no matter what and people get the pitchforks out. lol Hell i even give PK credits and defend him at times. 

Guys already do parades and other events in their hometowns, especially in the European countries celebrating their Stanley Cup win. 

The major difference between everyone commenting on Greene and Hynes is that nobody here actually hates them as people, they just don't like their play or coaching. You actually hate PK the person. 

People don't get the pitchforks out when you bash Lou and this is coming from someone who is glad Lou is gone.... They get the pitchforks out for you because you insist on regurgitating the same exact long winded posts about letting free agents walk for nothing, over and over and over and over and over again. 

Lou left in 2015......let it go. The poor damn horse is a pile of mush now. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Guys already do parades and other events in their hometowns, especially in the European countries celebrating their Stanley Cup win. 

The major difference between everyone commenting on Greene and Hynes is that nobody here actually hates them as people, they just don't like their play or coaching. You actually hate PK the person. 

People don't get the pitchforks out when you bash Lou and this is coming from someone who is glad Lou is gone.... They get the pitchforks out for you because you insist on regurgitating the same exact long winded posts about letting free agents walk for nothing, over and over and over and over and over again. 

Lou left in 2015......let it go. The poor damn horse is a pile of mush now. 

Oh the pitchforks were out back to when Lou was still here don't even try this lol Also some folks here hate Hynes more than my dislike of Subban. I often said i dont really HATE him i just can't stand his antics.

It's always been like criticizing God or Jesus at church around here

 

Also can we just move on? I don't mind talking about this personally but it looks like i'm actively trying to keep this going on forever and make it about myself while i simply posted one comment mocking him about being an egomaniac and then had to deal with the mob who keep quoting me. I'm simply answering here and it's just piling up and irrelevant to the actual topic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Oh the pitchforks were out back to when Lou was still here don't even try this lol Also some folks here hate Hynes more than my dislike of Subban. I often said i dont really HATE him i just can't stand his antics.

It's always been like criticizing God or Jesus at church around here

 

Also can we just move on? I don't mind talking about this personally but it looks like i'm actively trying to keep this going on forever and make it about myself while i simply posted one comment mocking him about being an egomaniac and then had to deal with the mob who keep quoting me. I'm simply answering here and it's just piling up and irrelevant to the actual topic. 

You need to take a look in the mirror because you're absolutely delusional. Yeah it's all of us, not you, nope, not at all. The mob is just out to get you. Lols. 

PK might be the biggest egomaniac in the NHL but if we brought back the njdevs board awards you would easily win that award here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

You need to take a look in the mirror because you're absolutely delusional. Yeah it's all of us, not you, nope, not at all. The mob is just out to get you. Lols. 

PK might be the biggest egomaniac in the NHL but if we brought back the njdevs board awards you would easily win that award here. 

lol man calm down. I never made it just about myself, i said if anyone dare say anything about popular opinions around here the mob was getting out. Just look at last week MB dared "slightly defending Kakko" and he had to deal with that for awhile lol It's not just me and you'd be surprised how many PMs i got from members who simply weren't willing to post their opinions about stuff i'm commenting on cause they knew they'd get jumped on. This is the internet.

And if you'd pay close attention i'm often criticizing myself along a part of the fan base, i'm fvcking far from perfect. Just last week i mentioned how we were always somehow okay as a fanbase with a player who sucks offensively but is good defensively but not the other way around.

So stop twisting everything here, it's clearly another power game just to silence an opinion you don't agree with

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Also can we just move on? I don't mind talking about this personally but it looks like i'm actively trying to keep this going on forever and make it about myself while i simply posted one comment mocking him about being an egomaniac and then had to deal with the mob who keep quoting me. I'm simply answering here and it's just piling up and irrelevant to the actual topic. 

 

Attach7068_20190418_141816.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

lol man calm down. I never made it just about myself, i said if anyone dare say anything about popular opinions around here the mob was getting out. Just look at last week MB dared "slightly defending Kakko" and he had to deal with that for awhile lol It's not just me and you'd be surprised how many PMs i got from members who simply weren't willing to post their opinions about stuff i'm commenting on cause they knew they'd get jumped on. This is the internet.

And if you'd pay close attention i'm often criticizing myself along a part of the fan base, i'm fvcking far from perfect. Just last week i mentioned how we were always somehow okay as a fanbase with a player who sucks offensively but is good defensively but not the other way around.

So stop twisting everything here, it's clearly another power game just to silence an opinion you don't agree with

If people need to resort to PM's because they are that spineless that's on them. You can say whatever you want and I don't have to twist anything because the majority of the board sees exactly what you do because it's crystal clear. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hrasvalg said:

They said on swedish TV when we met Vancouver, that Shero had told PK to let go of his social media on game days and be more focused on the game. But have no more source of it.

This is hilariously similar to when SD says that they said something on RDS about PK but there is no source for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

If people need to resort to PM's because they are that spineless that's on them. You can say whatever you want and I don't have to twist anything because the majority of the board sees exactly what you do because it's crystal clear. 

man you're really upset

want me to paypal you some money for a milkshake or something? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.