Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you like this?

Jack now has a family to support. Way to go Cory.

Mike Brown offers up contradictory bullet-points, mfitz interrupts him to make a weiner joke, SD tells him that he isn't racist he just thinks PK should use a different water fountain, Neb00rs flies i

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

This season just needs to end.

yeahhhh when Wood is your choice to play on the first line it's time to pack it in and call it a season, fire your coaches and GM and roll the dice again on an entirely new direction.  #gump

2 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Damn, didn't think that we would see him so quick.

Yeah, it happened fast. He's played great with Bing. I'm happy he's getting a look!

Edited by Devs3cups
1 minute ago, DevilMinder said:

Damn, didn't think that we would see him so quick.

Yeah, surprising. Especially with Bing having games tonight and tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, titans04 said:

in for who? There's lots to choose from.

He might not even play, but if he does you’d have to think Rooney is the obvious choice. 

I like it, might as well see what you've got at this point.

Would be strange and boarderline stupid to bring him up not to play while possibly missing a back to back in bingo.

5 minutes ago, titans04 said:

I like it, might as well see what you've got at this point.

Would be strange and boarderline stupid to bring him up not to play while possibly missing a back to back in bingo.

So right up Nas’ alley then...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Doesn't seem like a lot talk on here about the coronavirus on here but the one bright side about us missing the playoffs is we don't have to worry about the will they / won't they cancel the playoffs or play them without fans aspect of the playoffs this year lol

I don't think they will end up doing anything but hell even with the team playing better lately I'll gladly take a refund for the rest of the regular season if they decide to ban fans or cancel the games, season has been over since the end of October anyway lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Doesn't seem like a lot talk on here about the coronavirus on here but the one bright side about us missing the playoffs is we don't have to worry about the will they / won't they cancel the playoffs or play them without fans aspect of the playoffs this year lol

I don't think they will end up doing anything but hell even with the team playing better lately I'll gladly take a refund for the rest of the regular season if they decide to ban fans or cancel the games, season has been over since the end of October anyway lol

If we were in the playoffs, I'm taking my chances of getting the stupid virus and going to the game.  We've had our issues with attendance over the years, but if you can't wash your hands and practice good hygiene and use common sense, then we don't need you as a fan of this team.  Stay home and we'll fill the arena with 15,000 people instead of 20,000.

FYI, by "you", I didn't mean you personally - people in general.  

32 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

If we were in the playoffs, I'm taking my chances of getting the stupid virus and going to the game.  We've had our issues with attendance over the years, but if you can't wash your hands and practice good hygiene and use common sense, then we don't need you as a fan of this team.  Stay home and we'll fill the arena with 15,000 people instead of 20,000.

FYI, by "you", I didn't mean you personally - people in general.  

I knew what ya meant and I would end up going to if we actually made the playoffs but that's not a concern for us this year. I'm also using a bunch of buybacks for the remaining games which was always the plan for me so just worked out that I'm only going to 3 of the remaining 8 games left anyway. 

I do think this stuff has been a bit overblown but I think the latter part is a bit harsh because I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping these games if they are older or not in the best health, especially since our games are overall meaningless anyway the rest of the way. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I knew what ya meant and I would end up going to if we actually made the playoffs but that's not a concern for us this year. I'm also using a bunch of buybacks for the remaining games which was always the plan for me so just worked out that I'm only going to 3 of the remaining 8 games left anyway. 

Yeah, I don't blame you.  I just think it's dumb, for any other teams that actually in the playoff race, to have their fans stay home, or if the fans themselves stay home even though the team isn't asking them to.  I'm all for being prepared and taking precautions, but this illness isn't one where we can't be around other people, provided that those people follow some pretty easy guidelines, as I mentioned before.  

5 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I do think this stuff has been a bit overblown but I think the latter part is a bit harsh because I wouldn't blame anyone for skipping these games if they are older or not in the best health, especially since our games are overall meaningless anyway the rest of the way. 

I came to the sad realization today that there are zero home games left that I am available to go to. On the other hand, I can eat better chicken fingers and not get the coronavirus while watching at home. 

Hopefully we keep playing like we are now, not like the beginning of the season, which left me feeling as if I had the coronavirus. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I came to the sad realization today that there are zero home games left that I am available to go to. On the other hand, I can eat better chicken fingers and not get the coronavirus while watching at home. 

Hopefully we keep playing like we are now, not like the beginning of the season, which left me feeling as if I had the coronavirus. 

You already know you can't go to the next 8 games?  You must be a busy man.