Devils 2019-20 Lineup/Notes Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are you like this?

Jack now has a family to support. Way to go Cory.

Mike Brown offers up contradictory bullet-points, mfitz interrupts him to make a weiner joke, SD tells him that he isn't racist he just thinks PK should use a different water fountain, Neb00rs flies i

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I'm really looking forward to what Bahl will do. I think he's one of our best prospects. We desperately need a defensemen who can play defense. 

I’ve only seen highlights, but he’s a big kid who seems to know how to use his size and has some meanness to his game. This team hasn’t had too much of that in a while and it’ll be needed. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I'm really looking forward to what Bahl will do. I think he's one of our best prospects. We desperately need a defensemen who can play defense. 

Sanderson is an option on draft. 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, pumpkin cutter said:

one more thought. i really don't care for zacha at all. the fact he stayed in nj and is skating earned him some points.

Don't care for him cause he'll never live up to his draft position or for some other reason? 

Lizard man certainly benched him a lot for his work ethic, but I rarely saw him just going through the motions. He's just not going to be the player he was thought to be. 

Either way, his girlfriend is in NJ so I'm sure he'd rather be stuck near her as opposed to his family based on what I read about his dad. 

NJ.com has an article about damon severson  taking big steps to becoming a top two way defenseman, only problem is they have a photo of will butcher.. what great team coverage  we have.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 6/28/2020 at 10:22 AM, EdgeControl said:

NJ.com has an article about damon severson  taking big steps to becoming a top two way defenseman, only problem is they have a photo of will butcher.. what great team coverage  we have.

My friend posted a comment from facebook, i think, where someone was begging nj.com to bring Abbey back. (no, she never was on nj.com)

9 hours ago, jagknife said:

My friend posted a comment from facebook, i think, where someone was begging nj.com to bring Abbey back. (no, she never was on nj.com)

But they included a photo of Will Butcher?

:) 

I caught the NJ Devils: Inside the Jersey episode on MSG+ last night with Kenny and Cangi interviewing Fitzgerald and Erika and Bryce interviewing Zajac and all 4 of them talking about what's going and a bit about last season. 

Literally nothing of any importance was said but if anyone wants to watch it they are airing it again at 11:30pm tonight on MSG+. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Well, she should be available should they be interested.

But isn’t baseball coming back? Surely she can’t dedicate time to the Mets if she keeps up with her riveting Devils’ coverage like she used to...

1 hour ago, jagknife said:

But isn’t baseball coming back? Surely she can’t dedicate time to the Mets if she keeps up with her riveting Devils’ coverage like she used to...

Is baseball coming back?? Believe it when I see it!!