Jump to content

GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will be there in the restaurant section tonight.  Will also be at the 10/10, 10/14, and 10/19 games.  Can't believe this season is finally here.  October seemed so far away the day the Devils were awa

Opening night! It’s finally here! To quote Jack Hughes: LETS GO BABY!! LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

THE OFFSEASON ITS OVER! LGD.

Posted Images

We also find out what won the goal song "vote" tonight as long as we score as goal. 

The atmosphere is going to be amazing tonight with all the energy that's going to be in the building. I want to see Hughes score a few minutes into the game and get the place really going wild.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostondevil11 said:

I got this hat sometime in the 2003-04 season. I washed it and well now it is done.  So I feel it is a good time to forget about all those seasons this hat was a part of and start new.  New hat new devils!  So excited for tonight.

No photo description available.

What did you wash it with, a lawnmower?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be there in the restaurant section tonight.  Will also be at the 10/10, 10/14, and 10/19 games.  Can't believe this season is finally here.  October seemed so far away the day the Devils were awarded the first pick overall...

LGMFD!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

I got this hat sometime in the 2003-04 season. I washed it and well now it is done.  So I feel it is a good time to forget about all those seasons this hat was a part of and start new.  New hat new devils!  So excited for tonight.

No photo description available.

Next time put it in a laundry bag and put it on the gentle cycle and if makes ya feel any better that 03-04 season was rather forgettable lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

LETS GO DEVILS!  HOCKEY'S BACK!!!

Can barely contain the hype - I haven't been this excited for a home opener in.. ages.  Can't wait to get to the arena tonight.

Jets played last night, we're getting the backup goalie.. so here's hoping we're able to take advantage.  Will be an interesting first test though against a big, physical team.

Image result for puddy devils

Edited by Devilsfan118
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Seeing Joker tonight, so I have to DVR the game, but I’m hyped to get this season underway. Hope I have something good to watch waiting for me at home.

LGD

In a similar situation.  Going to a comedy show tonight so will watch when I get back.  I’ll have to have the will power to stay off these boards until I have a good idea of the outcome after watching enough of it back.  Will you also be able to keep the outcome hidden from yourself until you’ve seen enough of the DVR?

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Seeing Joker tonight, so I have to DVR the game, but I’m hyped to get this season underway. Hope I have something good to watch waiting for me at home.

LGD

I'm seeing it tomorrow, it was cool to see some of it being filmed right near the arena. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Satans Hockey said:

We also find out what won the goal song "vote" tonight as long as we score as goal. 

The atmosphere is going to be amazing tonight with all the energy that's going to be in the building. I want to see Hughes score a few minutes into the game and get the place really going wild.

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Are you psyched for Hip Hop Hooray?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Are you psyched for Hip Hop Hooray?

Nope lol It really is rather terrible  but I fully expect it to be the the song that "won" I would be much more okay with Howl as the goal song and hip hop hooray as the victory song. Since they did it in the pre-season I wouldn't mind them alternating the songs after each goal so that way both sides "won" 

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Will you also be able to keep the outcome hidden from yourself until you’ve seen enough of the DVR?

I wind up watching almost every game on a slight DVR delay. For that reason, I don't subscribe to any services that send me score updates, and I don't go into the GDT until I am caught up. That is usually sufficient to avoid a hockey score. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I wind up watching almost every game on a slight DVR delay. For that reason, I don't subscribe to any services that send me score updates, and I don't go into the GDT until I am caught up. That is usually sufficient to avoid a hockey score. 

I do the same for any game I'm not at. It's really not that hard to avoid. I start almost everything I watch on delay nowadays to skip commercials.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.