GDT: Winnipeg @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I fvcking hate goals with 10 seconds left. 

Excellent shot that was deflected as well. That’s an ok goal to give up when you’re up 4-0.

As I remember we win 6-1 in first game in 17/18. There was not so bad season at all. Is it sign?

btw I’m really impressed by Simmonds, Vatanen, Bratt and all four line. There will be some kind  of monster season.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

I love how much the fans dig having him on the team too. He had one of the biggest cheers on the roster announcement. Just having him on the team gets eveyone fired up. 

Right, and that’s a guy who had yet to play a game. Safe to say he has been embraced. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

yeah he played well so far i'll give him credit

You need to do with him what I’m going with Pavel. The P in PK is for positivity too!

12 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Anyone watching at home that can comment on some of the non calls on WPG? They don't give us relays and I'm wondering if they're really getting away with as many as it looks. 

Honestly they haven’t been that bad. Bats tripped over himself, Hall clipped Coleman, the only real one that was WTF worthy was the Hughes non-call in the first