Fire Hynes

Daniel

23 minutes ago, Triumph said:

That classic coach's loss where the starting goalie leaves due to injury.

You don’t know what you’re talking about and never did.  And when Hall leaves because he’s still there, we’ll get more nonsense about how Severson is ready to break out.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You don’t know what you’re talking about and never did.  And when Hall leaves because he’s still there, we’ll get more nonsense about how Severson is ready to break out.

Hall actually likes Hynes quite a bit.  Common knowledge.

9 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Anyway, not watching another game until Hynes and everyone on his staff is gone.

8 minutes ago, Triumph said:

There is absolutely no way you will hold to this.  Like, why even say something so obviously false?

Typical internet based nonsense. If you could actually do that, you aren’t even a fan. 

10 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Watch the Coleman goal at least. That was fun. 

Can’t and won’t do it, refuse to give that team any fvcking satisfaction.  Not that they’d even know I’m watching but I won’t take any enjoyment out of a second of the game.  I’m fvcking pissed, feels like the same fvcking team with just a different roster.  Seriously, how the fvck are you gonna go ahead and lose a 4-0 lead at home on opening night.  Sorry to sound bitter but beyond fvcking pathetic, sick of this kind of fvcking sh!t.  Only this fvcking team is capable of pulling that sh!t off.  Yeah I’m bitter and just so god damn fvcking pissed, horrid sign of things to obviously come.  Can beat up on me for posting this but no way to avoid it.  Hopefully some staff member on the Devils will read this.

I didn't watch the game because I'm over in Italy, but from the sounds of it, it was a situation where the team essentially began to show "chicks" in the armor late in the 2nd period and all began to unravel from there.

I've seen it all too many times under Hynes.  This team has NO defensive structure, doesn't know how to defend a lead, and is too weak 5-5 in their own zone to really protect a lead.

This loss is on the coaching staff.  You can't blow a 4-0 lead, opening night, in your barn.  Sends a bad signal to the team, to the fans, and puts doubt in people's minds.  You're not going to run-and-gun teams on a nightly basis, no matter how many #1 draft picks you have in your lineup - and somehow, someway you need to have a tactical defensive plan.

I've said it many times - HYNES may be a developmental coaching phenom, but he lacks the grit and experience to take it up a notch at this level.  Give HYNES the boys down in Bingo, and hire a seasoned NHL veteran coach that can instill experience, and make painful decisions when necessary.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

Anyway, not watching another game until Hynes and everyone on his staff is gone.

You'd think you would have learn common sense and patience to some degree after realizing how pathetic you were with your "Shero is doing nothing" meltdown this summer.

oh well, some people are just not emotionally equipped to handle much

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

You'd think you would have learn common sense and patience to some degree after realizing how pathetic you were with your "Shero is doing nothing" meltdown this summer.

oh well, some people are just not emotionally equipped to handle much

I'm convinced he is fvcking with us. There is no way he isn't trolling. If he is really this out of his mind he'd have to be commenting from a state mental facility

33 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I wouldn’t be proud of keeping that company. The man almost committed suicide when the rangers acquired Trouba and said fire Shero +/- two days before we acquired Subban.

guys - this is as tough a regular season loss as you're gonna get. with all the excitement going into the season, and a 4 goal lead - people couldn't be more excited. and then the bottom fell out. there was plenty of blame on the players that led to the goals but hynes and co didn't put them in the best position to succeed.

why, when the game is clearly slipping away at 4-3, is there not a timeout and regroup? why, when you realize that you need to weather a storm, don't you bench meuller completely and rotate severson in with greene when PK needs a blow? why don't you bench the over-excited rookie who still has a way to go with his defensive game? Hynes did these things. At 4-4. He was unable to recognize this as it was getting to 4-3 and even after.

this one still stings plenty. games like this make you wonder if, as many of us suspected, hynes is the type of coach that can get you on the right track as an organization, but when given talent and expectations to win, that's when you need someone else to see it through.

i firmly believe that the sustained playoff run window of this current core will be with another coach at the helm.

• Like 3