Fire Hynes

Daniel

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

I guess all the teams we’ve played didn’t do that?

1 minute ago, BlueSkirt said:

When the GM believes in the Coach, he trades for/signs players.

When the GM believes in his player trades/signing, he fires the Coach.

Soon we'll know what our GM believes.

If our GM believes in our coach, he should join him in being unemployed, this is completely unacceptable

2 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Off topic but I wonder if Schneider is going to mentally crack soon like the previous year. This is the second game where they're up by 4 goals and lost while he's been in net. The defense is absolute garbage but at some point it's got to start taking a toll on you. 

for the first time this year, cory was dogsh!t. he had as much a hand in the loss as anyone else. goal 2 and 3 were really bad.

2 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

for the first time this year, cory was dogsh!t. he had as much a hand in the loss as anyone else. goal 2 and 3 were really bad.

I didnt see the game but that sucks. If he gets shellacked Thursdsy night it could be a bad sign of things to come. I just get the sense that's he very fragile mentally and a string of bad games could destroy his confidence.  We need to address the goalie situation badly to say the least. 

3 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

I didnt see the game but that sucks. If he gets shellacked Thursdsy night it could be a bad sign of things to come. I just get the sense that's he very fragile mentally and a string of bad games could destroy his confidence.  We need to address the goalie situation badly to say the least. 

They’ve drafted a goalie every year since Shero has gotten here.  

Anyway,  good goaltending follows from good coaching, which we will hopefully get this evening.

22 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Might be top-5 all time on this forum. Right now it’s competing with a certain poster unironically telling Brodeur to kill himself with a pistol after a bad game. 

The guy who accused Cammalleri of milking his daughter’s illness has to be right up there as well. 

The other three spots, I’m sure you and I have them filled...mostly you though. ;) 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MB3 said:

Might be top-5 all time on this forum. Right now it’s competing with a certain poster unironically telling Brodeur to kill himself with a pistol after a bad game. 

I haven’t been around as long to see as much stupid sh!t said as some of you, but the guy that accused Mike Cammalleri of milking his daughter’s illness has to be way up there. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sundstrom said:

I wouldn’t say he sucked, but he’s just not playing like a bonafide #1 that makes 6 million a  season. If we’re going to call out Hall and Nico and others, Cory needs to be held accountable as well. A couple years ago when he was slumping they never scored him any goals, now they can’t even win when they score 4 for him. 

• Like 1