Fire Hynes

Daniel

fvcking sick of the entire coaching staff. Fire everyone if they lose tonight. We obviously can't get rid of all the players but we sure as hell can clear out the coaching staff. What's the worst that happens? We'll have 1 playoff win and appearance in 4 seasons? Lols

We have 5 straight home games. If we can't manage 1 damn win soon they all gotta go. 

fvcking season is basically over halfway through October. Absolutely embarrassing. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gunslinger27 said:

Big question , Is Hynes game plan the wrong game plan for this roster ? There is some good talent on this roster, but the lack of break downs, looks to me its the game plan, and the lack thereof, When opposing teams start to adjust to the flow of the game, Hynes has not. Ugh

Witness the WPG and EDM games.

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

Harris and Blitzer seem to be OK with the status quo in Philly. The head coach there has been on the job for 7 years and has a winning pct under .400.  My biggest fear is the owners just look at the team as an investment and nothing more. If they win or lose, it's immaterial to them in such a scenario. 

This is a bunch of hooey. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

We all have known forever what an idiot Nasreddine is. He’s needed to go for three years.

What's troubling is Hynes has either protected him or been just as bad as Nasreddine to even take notice. 

I want them both gone but you know damn well Shero won't fire Hynes

Edited by slasher72
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, slasher72 said:

Harris and Blitzer seem to be OK with the status quo in Philly. The head coach there has been on the job for 7 years and has a winning pct under .400.  My biggest fear is the owners just look at the team as an investment and nothing more. If they win or lose, it's immaterial to them in such a scenario. 

Nothing about this is correct. Brett Brown inherited a team built to lose, and just lost in game 7 to the eventual NBA champs at the buzzer. They could've won the title had that ball not taken an almost impossible bounce. 

They seem to be ok with the status quo? The Sixers were one of the worst teams NBA history a few years ago, and are now one of the best teams in the east. They're also on their fourth GM since taking over in 2011. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

They don’t teach about Arabian hobos in public school.

i don`t know how to answer. It`s svcks. Nasreddin is a big and famous folk character. 

But do they have enough time to teach new gender theory?

Edited by Guadana
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

I almost spit out my coffee reading this... I envision this being said very similar to the way Otter goes “Germans?” in the great Belushi speech in ‘Animal House’

I doubt I could do it as well as the classic movie, but yeah that would be close :)

• Haha 1