Fire Hynes

Daniel

I think the players are executing what Hynes wanted last night, at least until the tying goal - he might've liked to see more offense in the third, but if they weren't going to give up any chances either, I'd probably take that as an outcome.  There was also a rough stretch in the 2nd period where Ottawa had the Devils pinned, but the Devils didn't take a penalty.

10 hours ago, titans04 said:

Never really understood the Shero waited too long on Bylsma, the guy lost in the 3rd and 2nd rounds his last two years with 665 and 750 winning percentages. Hynes hasn't won anything of importance, his leash should be much shorter imo.

2008-09 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 25 18 3 0 4 0.800 Won Championship
2009-10 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 82 47 28 0 7 0.616 Lost in round 2
2010-11 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 82 49 25 0 8 0.646 Lost in round 1
2011-12 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 82 51 25 0 6 0.659 Lost in round 1
2012-13 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 48 36 12 0 0 0.750 Lost in round 3
2013-14 Pittsburgh Penguins NHL Head 82 51 24 0 7 0.665 Lost in round 2

Love his system specially his NZ awareness. He is definitely a winning NHL caliber coach. 

Edited by Gunslinger27

I'll be at this game with my daughter on 11/30...wonder if anything notable will happen:

https://twitter.com/FireHynes

36 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Still as relevant as when this thread was started. Still not happening. 

And that's a big reason why the team still sucks.

I'm starting to worry we may need to fire Shero if we're going to get Hynes out, since he's so disinclined to do it.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 2

I was listening to the post game show on the radio and Hynes said something during the post game press conference which was the shortest of his that I can remember like "it is what it is" 

Can we get rid of this guy already? Is he the sole problem? Absolutely not but he sure as hell isn't helping nor is he the solution going forward. Time to move on. 

• Like 1

How can Shero sit here and honestly tell himself this team responds to this coaching staff? How the fvck does he watch this sh!t night in and night out and not think changing coaches could only help? Enough Ray. Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Fire these fvcking clowns already. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

How can Shero sit and here and honestly tell himself this team responds to this coaching staff? How the fvck does he watch this sh!t night in and night out and not think changing coaches could only help? Enough Ray. Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining. Fire these fvcking clowns already. 

Maybe he cares more about his Pittsburgh buddy John than he does about the organization and fanbase. Who knows. I cant figure this GM out anymore than I can the coaching staff...

Edited by slasher72

9 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Please fire this guy already, he's out of answers for this mess... 

"it is what it is tonight" 

Yeah, and actually that's a great summary for what it felt like last night - a group of players that we know are talented, have had a chance to build some chemistry by now, and simply aren't executing whatever plan he may (or apparently, may not) have for them.   In situations like this I'd love to hear him say what he's going to focus on in practice and how he thinks they can fix a game like this where they were, not for a lack of talent, essentially outmatched and outplayed; and really more importantly, outcoached. But it appears he doesn't know what to do.  

• Like 1