Jump to content

Fire Hynes


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Wondering if Sheri does things in blocks of 10 like Lou used to. If so 4 more games. 

Blocks of 20 I think it was...but if Shero's gonna follow Lou's example he should just go behind the bench himself.  Unless you want to give me Guy Boucher I guess there aren't a lot of real candidates out there and the staff needs to be blown up into the sky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No no no I didn't say that stuff. That was another Fitz."

Fvck it, you get the rarely seen tribute meme.  

I might not be into jerseys as hardcore as you, mfitz, and CR76, but I appreciate the knowledge you guys bring on them. I only bought jerseys from NHL Shop before finding this board. Didn’t know about

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Blocks of 20 I think it was...but if Shero's gonna follow Lou's example he should just go behind the bench himself.  Unless you want to give me Guy Boucher I guess there aren't a lot of real candidates out there and the staff needs to be blown up into the sky.

I was sure it was 10. But if it's 20 yeah that's to much. That's a quarter of the season pissed down the drain. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I was sure it was 10. But if it's 20 yeah that's to much. That's a quarter of the season pissed down the drain. 

The difference with MacLean was that he was a new coach, so you had to give him at least 20 games.  Hynes has a track record of four years that shows that the only way for his teams to not lose a lot is to get an MVP performance from one of the players. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

If it's not announced by Thursday I'll start to question Shero.

Crazy how quickly the warm-and-fuzzies from the offseason have worn off.

Yep. Subban looks like last season was just what he is now, and not just a down year. Same with Simmonds. Gusev is showing why he couldn’t crack Vegas’s lineup. 

We also all had Hughes penciled in as 2C, and Smith unquestionably making the team...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yep. Subban looks like last season was just what he is now, and not just a down year. Same with Simmonds. Gusev is showing why he couldn’t crack Vegas’s lineup. 

We also all had Hughes penciled in as 2C, and Smith unquestionably making the team...

Frankly I think Gusev has looked overall alright.  He still needs work but him and Bratt definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line and especially so when Wood is allowed to be in the top 6.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Frankly I think Gusev has looked overall alright.  He still needs work but him and Bratt definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line and especially so when Wood is allowed to be in the top 6.

I just meant him being a defensive liability. A team like Vegas doesn’t need to take the chance putting him out there. 

He definitely has some skill with the puck though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

I guess all the teams we’ve played didn’t do that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I guess all the teams we’ve played didn’t do that?

I think Hynes spent July watching Miracle on repeat and thought something that worked for a 120 minute-ish movie would work for an entire season.

that bald headed dumb fvck

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I think Hynes spent July watching Miracle on repeat and thought something that worked for a 120 minute-ish movie would work for an entire season.

that bald headed dumb fvck

Yeah but it’s still a “system” lol. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueSkirt said:

When the GM believes in the Coach, he trades for/signs players.

When the GM believes in his player trades/signing, he fires the Coach.

 

Soon we'll know what our GM believes.

If our GM believes in our coach, he should join him in being unemployed, this is completely unacceptable

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

What the fvck is Harris and Blitzer doing?  I feel like they’re basking in this and hoping the Flyers win the cup.  For some reason I just don’t trust them.

This is certainly a very hot and silly take.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

What the fvck is Harris and Blitzer doing?  I feel like they’re basking in this and hoping the Flyers win the cup.  For some reason I just don’t trust them.

Lol oh Jesus Christ stop

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Welp, there it is. The dumbest thing I've seen said today.

Might be top-5 all time on this forum. Right now it’s competing with a certain poster unironically telling Brodeur to kill himself with a pistol after a bad game. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.