Daniel

Fire Hynes

10 minutes ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Wondering if Sheri does things in blocks of 10 like Lou used to. If so 4 more games. 

Blocks of 20 I think it was...but if Shero's gonna follow Lou's example he should just go behind the bench himself.  Unless you want to give me Guy Boucher I guess there aren't a lot of real candidates out there and the staff needs to be blown up into the sky.

11 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Blocks of 20 I think it was...but if Shero's gonna follow Lou's example he should just go behind the bench himself.  Unless you want to give me Guy Boucher I guess there aren't a lot of real candidates out there and the staff needs to be blown up into the sky.

I was sure it was 10. But if it's 20 yeah that's to much. That's a quarter of the season pissed down the drain. 

Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

I was sure it was 10. But if it's 20 yeah that's to much. That's a quarter of the season pissed down the drain. 

The difference with MacLean was that he was a new coach, so you had to give him at least 20 games.  Hynes has a track record of four years that shows that the only way for his teams to not lose a lot is to get an MVP performance from one of the players. 

• Like 2

If it's not announced by Thursday I'll start to question Shero.

Crazy how quickly the warm-and-fuzzies from the offseason have worn off.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

If it's not announced by Thursday I'll start to question Shero.

Crazy how quickly the warm-and-fuzzies from the offseason have worn off.

Yep. Subban looks like last season was just what he is now, and not just a down year. Same with Simmonds. Gusev is showing why he couldn’t crack Vegas’s lineup. 

We also all had Hughes penciled in as 2C, and Smith unquestionably making the team...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Yep. Subban looks like last season was just what he is now, and not just a down year. Same with Simmonds. Gusev is showing why he couldn’t crack Vegas’s lineup. 

We also all had Hughes penciled in as 2C, and Smith unquestionably making the team...

Frankly I think Gusev has looked overall alright.  He still needs work but him and Bratt definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line and especially so when Wood is allowed to be in the top 6.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DevsMan84 said:

Frankly I think Gusev has looked overall alright.  He still needs work but him and Bratt definitely doesn't deserve to be on the fourth line and especially so when Wood is allowed to be in the top 6.

I just meant him being a defensive liability. A team like Vegas doesn’t need to take the chance putting him out there. 

He definitely has some skill with the puck though. 

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

It has been mentioned before , but you have to wonder if these super intense training sessions actually take to much out of the players. They come out strong and then about half way through a game look absolutely shagged and bang goes the lead. 

I guess all the teams we’ve played didn’t do that?

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I guess all the teams we’ve played didn’t do that?

I think Hynes spent July watching Miracle on repeat and thought something that worked for a 120 minute-ish movie would work for an entire season.

that bald headed dumb fvck

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I think Hynes spent July watching Miracle on repeat and thought something that worked for a 120 minute-ish movie would work for an entire season.

that bald headed dumb fvck

Yeah but it’s still a “system” lol. 

• Haha 1

“John Hynes, John Hynes, John Hynes

Better be fired

We don’t need no water let the motherfvcker burn

Burn motherfvcker...buuuurrrrrrn”

When the GM believes in the Coach, he trades for/signs players.

When the GM believes in his player trades/signing, he fires the Coach.

Soon we'll know what our GM believes.

1 minute ago, BlueSkirt said:

When the GM believes in the Coach, he trades for/signs players.

When the GM believes in his player trades/signing, he fires the Coach.

Soon we'll know what our GM believes.

If our GM believes in our coach, he should join him in being unemployed, this is completely unacceptable

What the fvck is Harris and Blitzer doing?  I feel like they’re basking in this and hoping the Flyers win the cup.  For some reason I just don’t trust them.

fvck it, hire Dan Campbell.  (Only MadDog is probably going to get the reference).

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

What the fvck is Harris and Blitzer doing?  I feel like they’re basking in this and hoping the Flyers win the cup.  For some reason I just don’t trust them.

This is certainly a very hot and silly take.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

This is certainly a very hot and silly take.

I mean, this is the same poster who seemed to seriously suggest we hire dead Pat Burns to replace Hynes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neb00rs said:

I mean, this is the same poster who seemed to seriously suggest we hire dead Pat Burns to replace Hynes.

In his defense, a dead anyone would do a better job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

In his defense, a dead anyone would do a better job.

What do these three things have in common?

451617160_Screenshot_2019-10-14FireHynes.png.17631bea7b7c4162e4979e2c167c2a5a.png

image.png.414c382f5975a680fbc13214fc3b3782.png

image.thumb.png.9cd84bdf85b19b36805688c359adc844.png

22 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Lol oh Jesus Christ stop

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

Welp, there it is. The dumbest thing I've seen said today.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

What do these three things have in common?

451617160_Screenshot_2019-10-14FireHynes.png.17631bea7b7c4162e4979e2c167c2a5a.png

image.png.414c382f5975a680fbc13214fc3b3782.png

image.thumb.png.9cd84bdf85b19b36805688c359adc844.png

The first two are very handsome totally awesome guys.  The third thing seems random.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, RunninWithTheDevil said:

Welp, there it is. The dumbest thing I've seen said today.

Might be top-5 all time on this forum. Right now it’s competing with a certain poster unironically telling Brodeur to kill himself with a pistol after a bad game. 

• Like 1