Fire Hynes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"No no no I didn't say that stuff. That was another Fitz."

Fvck it, you get the rarely seen tribute meme.  

I might not be into jerseys as hardcore as you, mfitz, and CR76, but I appreciate the knowledge you guys bring on them. I only bought jerseys from NHL Shop before finding this board. Didn’t know about

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

According to Ray, Hynes came to him to ask for Fitz to join them on the coaching staff. Maybe not what we thought but I am not sure what to think.

this is like you going to your boss and admitting you’re lost and don’t have any answers

in fact, to me, this makes Hynes look even worse

• Like 4
13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ll say this: anyone trying to move the Devils will find their tires flattened and sugar in their gas tank

No they won’t. 

Humor, this is mfitz.  Mfitz, meet humor.  It seems the two of you have never crossed paths.

• Like 1

imo the 1 through 4 rating system is a sticking point; i have brought it up again and again and i dont have time to get into it but, that is the key issue for me.

and thats on Shero

For instance, rate Hynes performance  on a scale of 1-4 with 1 being worst, now LGD! 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Nor yours. 

How cute.  You’re upset that I responded to your completely unprovoked attack and feel the need to double down, right?   It is so interesting when I see people attack strangers and then get upset when their attacks get called out.  It just makes you pathetic mfitz.  What’s worse, it damages this site by making most people not want to post here.  So if your goal is to slowly winnow away those who are willing to engage you until you’re conducting verbal masturbation sessions, then good work.  As for me, if you don’t like my response then perhaps you shouldn’t have started sh!t.  Welcome to block.

Just now, AEWHistory said:

How cute.  You’re upset that I responded to your completely unprovoked attack and feel the need to double down, right?   It is so interesting when I see people attack strangers and then get upset when their attacks get called out.  It just makes you pathetic mfitz.  What’s worse, it damages this site by making most people not want to post here.  So if your goal is to slowly winnow away those who are willing to engage you until you’re conducting verbal masturbation sessions, then good work.  As for me, if you don’t like my response then perhaps you shouldn’t have started sh!t.  Welcome to block.

Someone had a bad day. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Someone had a bad day. 

I am just tired on unprovoked personal attacks on this site.  It is why I rarely post.  This site is just awful sometimes....

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AEWHistory said:

I am just tired on unprovoked personal attacks on this site.  It is why I rarely post.  This site is just awful sometimes....

If you view those two posts as “personal attacks” you must be incredibly sensitive, or just not used to people talking to you. 

Edited by mfitz804
5 hours ago, jagknife said:

this is like you going to your boss and admitting you’re lost and don’t have any answers

in fact, to me, this makes Hynes look even worse

That's presuming you actually believe that lame ass cover story.  I'm shocked anyone does.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, AEWHistory said:

So what Utopian site do you post on?

There’s a huge difference between “personal attacks” and jostling especially when the team isn’t winning.

sitepandawhalecom GIF

• Like 1
6 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

That's presuming you actually believe that lame ass cover story.  I'm shocked anyone does.

Yeah, I didn't even feel like Ray made a full-hearted attempt to bullsh!t. The only way John Hynes going to Ray and asking Fitz to come coach makes sense is if it was in the form of, "Listen Ray, Nasreddine sucks, I need Fitz to fill his role." And I don't really see him throwing anyone under the bus. 

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

I think the only thing the Fitz move guarantees is that Hynes gets at least two more games until the five game break.  I don't think it should take him that long to figure out that Hynes is or is not beyond saving especially based on the results on Thursday and Saturday. 

I wish I was as optimistic as you are. But I dont think Shero will ever fire Hynes.

I like that Fitz is going behind the bench. Maybe that will kick the guys in the ass to play better and make the coaches take better decisions. I understand being concerned with the coaches and the system and the decisions he takes cause I am concerned with Hynes and the staff. But the guys aren't playing well at all and are taking sh!t decisions constantly. They need to step up, they look real real bad and I refuse to think it's only because of coaching.  

26 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

I like that Fitz is going behind the bench. Maybe that will kick the guys in the ass to play better and make the coaches take better decisions. I understand being concerned with the coaches and the system and the decisions he takes cause I am concerned with Hynes and the staff. But the guys aren't playing well at all and are taking sh!t decisions constantly. They need to step up, they look real real bad and I refuse to think it's only because of coaching.  

Shero with the mafia move, Fitz will be analyzing every move Hynes makes. lol

Image result for eyeballing gif

Edited by Gunslinger27

the only way it makes sense to me is that Hynes asked because the players are simply not doing what he's asking them to do... so in some sort of... i'm doing things right.. it's on them.

But even that doesn't make sense lol it's his job to make them 

it's pretty strange