Fire Hynes

Daniel

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are you sure? Won’t a team make decisions based on an online petition? 

That’s equally as pointless.

Maybe it’s crazy but is ray just that stupid?  What the fvck is he waiting on?  At least if it’s chanted hynes will hear it himself, unless he’s deaf which he may as fvcking well be.

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

Maybe it’s crazy but is ray just that stupid?  What the fvck is he waiting on?  At least if it’s chanted hynes will hear it himself, unless he’s deaf which he may as fvcking well be.

If you think that’s what it will take for Ray to fire Hynes, then go ahead and do it. 

1 minute ago, ajsgolf said:

I haven't been to a game this year, but aren't there boos? lips complained about it so I am sure the message is heard. 

44 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

We have 0 say in what happens. Internet petition or not. Voting with your wallet does more than this. 

Ownership looks at numbers, the $$$.  If those start to tank, then they get involved.

Edited by aclc79

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If you think that’s what it will take for Ray to fire Hynes, then go ahead and do it. 

I’m just doing anything I possibly can here, I hope I can’t be faulted for that.  If you could only see the seething that takes place on my part when I see this fvcking game in and fvcking game out.  I can’t stand this $hit.  It’s fvcking impossible and embarrassing to just sit around and say “oh ok, we’ll get em next game”.  No, no they fvcking won’t”

2 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m just doing anything I possibly can here, I hope I can’t be faulted for that.  If you could only see the seething that takes place on my part when I see this fvcking game in and fvcking game out.  I can’t stand this $hit.  It’s fvcking impossible and embarrassing to just sit around and say “oh ok, we’ll get em next game”.  No, no they fvcking won’t”

Better coaches don't even get 5 years behind the bench with any one team in this league.  Look what happened in Toronto.

Posted on HF tonight...guess which GM once said this before an in-season coach firing that led to a Cup?

"“Sometimes you wait too long and it goes in the other direction, and you can’t save it. We know with the quality of the league now, basically after Thanksgiving, if you’re out you might be out."

Funny how that rule only applies to coaches Ray didn't hire.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Yea I agree. Tell the guy that wants us to sign an internet petition lol. 

Ownership may also step in if they feel their "brand" is being damaged, thereby draining $$$.

Damage the "brand" by your empty seats.  Only dodos like Dolan don't get it.

Edited by aclc79
  • Like 1

I’m all for a phuck you hynes chant or something along those lines.  We should be doing something as a collective group here.  Even if the $$$ goes down on ticket sales maybe then they’d do something but I don’t want to wait that long.  You can laugh at my ideas all night but I’m desperately trying something here since Ray is not doing a fvcking thing.  Unless he’s subtlety telling us “nope, we didn’t get the talent we needed this year, we’re gonna suck again”. FVCK him and his team

2 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Posted on HF tonight...guess which GM once said this before an in-season coach firing that led to a Cup?

Funny how that rule only applies to coaches Ray didn't hire.

Ray will stick with this loser till the end of the year. We seriously might be the favorites to get Lafreniere.  If we can somehow swap Hall for Gaudreau...do it. Then again, do we want to see Johnny Hockey wasting away on this team with Hynes as head coach? 

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Ray will stick with this loser till the end of the year. We seriously might be the favorites to get Lafreniere.  If we can somehow swap Hall for Gaudreau...do it. Then again, do we want to see Johnny Hockey wasting away on this team with Hynes as head coach? 

Then someone has to leave.  Maybe two....

Edited by aclc79

7 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

I’m all for a phuck you hynes chant or something along those lines.  We should be doing something as a collective group here.  Even if the $$$ goes down on ticket sales maybe then they’d do something but I don’t want to wait that long.  You can laugh at my ideas all night but I’m desperately trying something here since Ray is not doing a fvcking thing.  Unless he’s subtlety telling us “nope, we didn’t get the talent we needed this year, we’re gonna suck again”. FVCK him and his team

The chant can be made kid-friendly so as not to piss off any parents in the crowd. Just start up a regular "Eff You Hynes!" chant anytime they go down by 2-3 goals and make it loud enough to get on TV. Kids won't know what "eff you" is and parents will appreciate your courtesy...Hynes will look like a jackass...ownership will get embarrassed...Hall gets closer to demanding a trade....it's a win-win for everybody. 

6 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

The chant can be made kid-friendly so as not to piss off any parents in the crowd. Just start up a regular "Eff You Hynes!" chant anytime they go down by 2-3 goals and make it loud enough to get on TV. Kids won't know what "eff you" is and parents will appreciate your courtesy...Hynes will look like a jackass...ownership will get embarrassed...Hall gets closer to demanding a trade....it's a win-win for everybody. 

You don’t have kids, huh?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

Ok, let’s do this.  I don’t think we should wait until they’re down, 10 mins into the first period the chant starts.  Who else needs to be informed so it’s well coordinated?

It’s officially the next day after this abortion of a loss and John Hynes is still the coach.  This is not acceptable, and it demonstrates Ray Shero and Josh Harris are frauds.  

Guess what everyone, despite the shiny toys he acquired this offseason to appease us, Rejean the Loser’s plan and ownership’s plan is simply to tank, tank, tank and hope it turns around.  

If you have season tickets, tell your rep that your’re cancelling, and that short of Ray Shero and Josh Harris personally apologizing to you for defrauding you for these past four years, nothing will make you spend another dime supporting an organization that thinks you are suckers.

fvck John Hynes.  fvck Ray Shero.  fvck Josh Harris.  

13 minutes ago, devlman said:

I’m split between rooting for a win Saturday to keep our season alive and a loss to get Hynes fired and get a better coach who can develop our core. Leaning toward hoping for the latter so that the fans can really give it to the team.

Unfortunately, we’ll be getting the worst of both worlds.  A loss and Hynes will still be here.  Ray doesn’t have any more former Penguins in his Rolodex, and he’s hoping for Lafrennier or Byfield anyway.  

Edited by Daniel

Guy, I want to hear fire Hynes or fvck you hynes chants tomorrow. If not you’re all as bad as Ray and Hynes 🙂

im watching tomorrow game for the sole purpose of hearing the Chants. 

should go something like H-Y-N-E-S, HYNES, HYNES, FIRE HYNES clap clap clap clap clap FIRE HYNES clap clap clap clap clap

Edited by Devils01