GDT: Devils at the Fruity Drink Accessories, 5 Oct @ 7pm Eastern

jagknife

Just now, Nicomo said:

Because he’s clearly waiting to see how this team performs before he commits, and right now we look like a sh!t show. 

IF he was really thinking like that (and i'm pretty sure it's not that black & white) ... Then put someone who care for this team on the roster and trade his ass. 
I really hope he doesn't analyse the team performance ... even more when he play like sh!t actually

I still hope he will regain his game ! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Right now, you mean 4 periods into the season? Come on guys. 

Well, the longer he waits the less likely he signs, and will likely be traded for a weak return. 

Would you not feel better about him wanting to stay had they held the 4-0 lead last night, and came out flying tonight? 

This fvcking team is the same sh!t every god damn year...just sick of this sh!t, sorry.  Bring Niedermayer back.  Someone who can at least play defense.  When was their last shot on goal?  Hardly a fvcking scoring chance.  I think you can take any team and put a Devils jersey on them and they’ll turn to sh!t.  Just sick of this god damn mother fvcking sh!t.  I’m convinced they can bring in McDavid and still won’t win.  Gonna be saying in 2062 “remember 50 years ago when they had that playoff run”.  Beyond fvcking pathetic.  What the fvck was the point of these offseason acquisitions?  Didn’t mean sh!t.  Sorry to sound bitter but seriously, nothing fvcking changes with them.  0% ZERO% 100 minus 100 percent chance Hall resigns.  I wouldn’t if I was him, not making the playoffs with this fvcking team.  Hope you’re reading this sh!t Amanda Stein, pass this onto Ray.

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Well, the longer he waits the less likely he signs, and will likely be traded for a weak return. 

Would you not feel better about him wanting to stay had they held the 4-0 lead last night, and came out flying tonight? 

Would you not feel better about the team if he was flying tonight ? 
We don't play for Hall's pleasure. (and again, i'm sure he doesn't have the mentally you describe)

Just now, moustic said:

Would you not feel better about the team if he was flying tonight ? 
We don't play for Hall's pleasure. (and again, i'm sure he doesn't have the mentally you describe)

Everyone looks bad tonight, but I don’t agree Hall looked rusty last night. He led the team with 6 SOG, and looked like the elite skater he always does. 

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

As I said, don’t care if he wants to leave/will leave/thinks about leaving blah blah blah. We’ll get a good return if he wants to go. But I feel sorry for you if this is what you think about as you watch games, especially four periods in.

4 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I don't think I'd feel particularly more confident about his decision if they won last night and came out flying tonight, cause I know for a fact Hall won't base his decision on this ''new'' team in 2 games.

4 minutes ago, ajsgolf said:

This fvcking team is the same sh!t every god damn year...just sick of this sh!t, sorry.  Bring Niedermayer back.  Someone who can at least play defense.  When was their last shot on goal?  Hardly a fvcking scoring chance.  I think you can take any team and put a Devils jersey on them and they’ll turn to sh!t.  Just sick of this god damn mother fvcking sh!t.  I’m convinced they can bring in McDavid and still won’t win.  Gonna be saying in 2062 “remember 50 years ago when they had that playoff run”.  Beyond fvcking pathetic.  What the fvck was the point of these offseason acquisitions?  Didn’t mean sh!t.  Sorry to sound bitter but seriously, nothing fvcking changes with them.  0% ZERO% 100 minus 100 percent chance Hall resigns.  I wouldn’t if I was him, not making the playoffs with this fvcking team.  Hope you’re reading this sh!t Amanda Stein, pass this onto Ray.

Hope you're not opening the window and going out on the ledge......not even the end of game two and you're ready to jump....Get a grip.

2 minutes ago, devlman said:

As I said, don’t care if he wants to leave/will leave/thinks about leaving blah blah blah. We’ll get a good return if he wants to go. But I feel sorry for you if this is what you think about as you watch games, especially four periods in.

Doubtful. 

Unless you consider a pick and maybe a prospect a good return. 

That I like