GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

10 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Can Hynes let them know that they don't need to force the puck through the middle on a 5 on 3?!?!? What is going on?

I haven’t punched any “Fire Hynes” tickets yet, but I’m thinking about getting in line.  It’s one thing for guys to take some to time to jell, but goddamn, they look completely unprepared.  There’s always been excuses for why most of Hynes’ teams have been dumpster fires, and I get why.  But these Devils shouldn’t look THIS disorganized.  Makes you wonder what the hell they worked on since Saturday.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I haven’t punched any “Fire Hynes” tickets yet, but I’m thinking about getting in line.  It’s one thing for guys to take some to time to jell, but goddamn, they look completely unprepared.  There’s always been excuses for why most of Hynes’ teams have been dumpster fires, and I get why.  But these Devils shouldn’t look THIS disorganized.  Makes you wonder what the hell they worked on since Saturday.

He’s an AHL coach that has never showed he can competently coach an NHL team.  

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Agreed, they shouldn't look this bad. Something isn't right. 

Just now, SterioDesign said:

through a season you'll have games where you play amazing and lose... and some games you're pretty bad but somehow pull a win out of your ass.

Let this game be one of those.

If you have incompetent coaches like we do, you’ll just lose a lot of games.  Let Hynes tell some Athletic reporter how Natural Stat Trick said he really won most of his games a few months from now when he’s sitting at home collecting his salary.

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

poor severson was on the ice again

Minus man.  Or minus magnet.  Both fit.  

• Like 2