GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

Thank God my daughter was tired and went to bed and only saw the first period.  

The only good thing to happen tonight.

Game 1: 4 goal lead blown when Cory goes down with “cramps” and the lines were put in the blender.

Game 2: Lines blendered, came out flatter than roadkill, flood gates opened early and often.

Game 3: one great period, then reality kicked in. And again, lines were blendered. 

1 minute ago, slasher72 said:

Hall is gone. He ain't coming back to this circus 

Wgaf.  His Hart trophy seems like a distant memory, and until he contributes and acts like the leader I think he can be, him and anyone else on the team would be no big loss right now.  Essentially everyone is playing like garbage right now, which is astonishing and hard to do.

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Then bitches at people when they bring up valid points. And tries to troll them back.

That's why I unfollowed her.  One day she had a whole rant of how people in cali dont go to the park for lunch but in nyc they do, and knocking us* for it bc she couldn't run or something like that.  

*I'm a newYorker, and was part of the people who "annoyed" her.  

• Like 1

Even Pennywise himself would be terrified of the clowns wearing Devils jerseys...

Goddamn what a sh!t game

Just now, jagknife said:

Back to back like this, after a 3 day break, but it’s okay, they just need time to get used to one another. 

It’s a factor, but I don’t get why they look like a fvcking expansion team.  I’m at a complete loss.  

• Like 1