GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

Just now, Devs64 said:

2 easy points for Sabres. 2 easy points for Flyers. Should Oilers be worried?

McDavid and Draisaitl are probably chomping at the bit to get a chance to play this team.

You don't even need a competent roster to beat us right now.  Those two alone will pot a couple, and that's that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Just for the record, I typed that with the utmost sarcasm I could, as that will be the excuses from the Hynes loyalists

No I got that.  

• Like 1

Once again it's another season where none of the young defensemen on the team seem to have taken a step to the next level. 

And again Hynes is throwing lines together every 3 seconds and doesn't seem to know what his best team is. 

I think it's time for a coaching change. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It’s a factor, but I don’t get why they look like a fvcking expansion team.  I’m at a complete loss.  

Yeah this. I think about the special teams, it was a clusterfvck. I just can't excuse that.

The Devils kept pretty close with the Flyers in the first period as far as possession and driving play goes. Each period has gotten progressively worse. That's a reflection of Hynes getting out-coached as the Flyers adapt to the Devils gameplan successfully but the Devils do not adapt to the Flyers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t think there are any left.

Yeah I think tonight was the breaking point for many.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Fire Hynes

Yeah I’m done.  Sounds crazy after three games, but I’ve seen enough of silent, angry yet dumb.  I just...can’t any more.

• Like 2