GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I'm gonna go throw up and then try to fall asleep.  Good night.

I didn't watch the entire game, but the portion I saw (most of the 3rd period) was so God damn boring and terrible it was hard to stay awake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Can't wait to see what Hynes has to say after this game. I'm legitimately interested

Probably the same stupid sh!t he says after every other game, just with his fake tough guy act being a little more fake tough guy.

Edited by MadDog2020

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Golly gee, I can't wait for Amanda to respond to a troll tonight or tomorrow morning so her legion of fans can jump to her defense.

I don’t know if her or Abbey’s mightier than thou’s approaches are worse, or their religious white knight followers?

10 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

McDavid and Draisaitl are probably chomping at the bit to get a chance to play this team.

You don't even need a competent roster to beat us right now.  Those two alone will pot a couple, and that's that.

Wish I could disagree

4 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Golly gee, I can't wait for Amanda to respond to a troll tonight or tomorrow morning so her legion of fans can jump to her defense.

It's not even trolling.  People will literally ask these best writers to do their jobs and probe what is behind Hynes' logic to these games.  Instead they will have a pissy fit so their lonely female fans and thirsty male fans will jump to their defense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

They will fire Hynes when it’s too late.

Thats how it usually works.

Yeah he isn’t getting fired after four or five games. We’ll have to endure at least another month- if not more- of this sh!t before he gets canned. You know this.