GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

Jerzey

Another thing about this game is that we're kind of running out of players to blame too. I mean, Jack was probably the second or third best forward on the ice tonight despite getting limited ice time. Gusev is still a work in progress but we really can't pin this game on rookies being stupid.

• Like 1

Wow, the team last year was 10x better than this pathetic excuse of a “hockey” club.  They have zero clue what they’re doing, they could be playing basketball right now and they wouldn’t even know the difference.  Could you imagine going to work and performing like them?  You’d be fired without the chance to give a reason why you’re an absolute worthless employee.  Will this be the first time a team went 0-82?

I really shouldn’t be this pissed off tonight, I’m out of lol (through the weekend), I’m not at work, one of the twins took their first legit steps tonight,  but here I am, pissed off cause this team is beyond underachieving and we’re 3 games in.

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

I miss John Moore and what's his name, the guy that went to SJ. 

I can't blame Hynes 100%. While Subban was a nice addition, Shero should have done a bit more on the D

Prout? Or we going way back to Malakhov?

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 1

Club seats tomorrow for me and my daughter.  Hope there’s some good chow at the carving station...and that what happens on the ice doesn’t want to make me upchuck it all right back...

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, CarpathianForest said:

I miss John Moore and what's his name, the guy that went to SJ. 

I can't blame Hynes 100%. While Subban was a nice addition, Shero should have done a bit more on the D

Who honestly would have thought Serverson could find another way to get worse?

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Club seats tomorrow for me and my daughter.  Hope there’s some good chow at the carving station...and that what happens on the ice doesn’t want to me make upchuck it all right back...

You have the right idea. If you are going to have to watch a total abortion of a game, you should at least completely murder the buffet. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Club seats tomorrow for me and my daughter.  Hope there’s some good chow at the carving station...and that what happens on the ice doesn’t want to me make upchuck it all right back...

May the heat lamps be working at full capacity, and you eat your fill. And you two enjoy your night together, regardless of the ice product. Food can cure most...

Edited by jagknife
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

I really shouldn’t be this pissed off tonight, I’m out of lol (through the weekend), I’m not at work, one of the twins took their first legit steps tonight,  but here I am, pissed off cause this team is beyond underachieving and we’re 3 games in.

Prout? Or we going way back to Malakhov?

At least Malakhov scored a big goal in game 5 against Toronto in 2000.

😀

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

The good news is that it looks to me like things are picking up for Jack - he's figuring things out fast - he was creating opportunities out there tonight. She might not see a win, but she might see Jack get a point. If not, McDavid is always a sight to behold.

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

The good news is that it looks to me like things are picking up for Jack - he's figuring things out fast - he was creating opportunities out there tonight. She might not see a win, but she might see Jack get a point. If not, McDavid is always a sight to behold.

Yeah would love to see Hughes get himself a point.  

The bonding at the games is great for us and I love every second of it, but goddamn am I sick of the backdrop being constant Devils suckage (with the exception of 2017-18 of course).  

• Like 2