Jerzey

GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 PM

6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

PK is always trying to do too much that's kind of the thing. Often he has a clear path to make a pass but he just needs to do something flashy first... then makes the pass but sometimes that extra second makes it that an opportunity is gone. I really really really hope this is something he can learn to stop. It's fun to watch and all but its driving players insane waiting for the passes

Overall i do not panic yet, on paper we should be better than this. Look at the blues last season. They were almost last in the league and won the fvcking cup. The year we lost to LA in the finals they were HORRIBLE. Actually most teams having success in the post season went through a rough patch in the season, might as well get it sooner than later.

And i mean... just look at Tampa last year

Both LA and the Blues got better after their fired their coaches.

Tampa lost because they were/looked unprepared.  At least some of that falls on the coaches shoulders there.

20 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Tampa lost because they were/looked unprepared.  At least some of that falls on the coaches shoulders there.

Yeah seriously on LA and St Louis, if anything, the fact they got significantly better (aka became champions) after firing their inept coaches with as talented rosters as they had only proves our point that Hynes must be fired.  

Tampa didn’t have a single threat to the division nor the conference last year. zero adversity. Then when they got kicked in the teeth, they couldn’t recover. 

26 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Yeah im not on the fire hynes bandwagon just yet cause he was always dealt pretty sh!tty cards, but this year there's no excuse, he has a better roster than we had when we made the playoffs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The board has turned into a @mikepeluso8 fan site in your absence. 

I knew this day would come...I knew it...all in due time...like Jesus and the Apostles--took time to spread the word...

• Haha 2

I knew this day would come...I knew it...all in due time...like Jesus and the Apostles--took time to spread the word...
Is that a band?

2 hours ago, Crisis said:
2 hours ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Is that a band?

it is not. 

But i will still share this as this board need all the positivity it can get at this moment.

That guitar solo tho.