Sign in to follow this  
MB3

Trade Taylor Hall

He looks disinterested and slow. 

Move on, with a player who actually wants to be here.

• Like 1

His skating looked good the first game, idk what’s going on since. 

Not ready to trade him just yet though. Maybe Ray needs to take him out for another dinner and remind him he’s supposed to be a world class player. 

Also, a guy getting traded to NJ is pretty unlikely to want to be there. 

Will Butcher wanted to be in NJ, and he’s sucking all the same as Hall and the rest of the players right now. 

• Like 1

Not ready to hit the panic button on him just yet, but it is very concerning.  He has gotten worse with each passing game and was one of our worst players last night.  If this is still how it is by game 10 then I am ready to go into DEFCON 1.

He really does look completely disinterested out there.

Wonder if he's checked out?

11 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Hard to believe he would check out in his walk year.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Also, a guy getting traded to NJ is pretty unlikely to want to be there. 

Will Butcher wanted to be in NJ, and he’s sucking all the same as Hall and the rest of the players right now. 

The entire team is playing like ass. They're all demoralized. They basically got bent over last night. I'm not sure what people want Hall to do... Break a few sticks over his knee to prove he gives a sh!t? What would that solve except making him look "interested" for the fans. 

Edit: Quoting Nicomo because I agree with him. 

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

If he’s checked out after three games, he isn’t who I thought he was. I don’t give someone like that the C. I doubt he’s checked out. 

• Like 2

Wait what? Hall has been fine out there. I'm kind of confused, are we blaming the coaches or not? Hall didn't have his best defensive game last night but he had Gusev on his other wing and he was still generating offense. And Hall was skating his ass off to backcheck as well - early on he prevented a scoring opportunity by doing so. If Carter Hart doesn't make a phenomenal save, this thread doesn't exist. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Wait what? Hall has been fine out there. I'm kind of confused, are we blaming the coaches or not? Hall didn't have his best defensive game last night but he had Gusev on his other wing and he was still generating offense. And Hall was skating his ass off to backcheck as well - early on he prevented a scoring opportunity by doing so. If Carter Hart doesn't make a phenomenal save, this thread doesn't exist. 

Only 2 points in 3 games. TRADE HIM.

9 hours ago, MB3 said:

He looks disinterested and slow. 

Move on, with a player who actually wants to be here.

well if we continue to play that way not sure which player will want to be here

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

well if we continue to play that way not sure which player will want to be here

One with a multi year contract and no NMC/NTC :lol:

59 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Only 2 points in 3 games. TRADE HIM.

We should do that with everyone, then. 

All options should be considered at this juncture.

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

We should do that with everyone, then. 

Hey...I think you may be on to something... 

Lol 3 games into the season “Trade Taylor Hall”

1 week later hall your best player  **goes back to the Taylor hall watch thread**“

”Why Isint hall signing?!?!?!?!?!?”

everyone needs to chill the fk out

Edited by Devils01
  • Like 4

If the team continues to lose, he's not staying no matter what.  Fire Hynes now and we can get a better picture of how good everyone really is since players get devalued when they play for incompetent coaches.  It won't hurt Hall's trade value as it can't be any lower right now.

Edited by Daniel

4 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

He is definitely seems checked out. He borderline didn't want to be here before the season started, and most likely doesn't want to be here after the past 3 games.

Trade him Ray. Do it. 

And fire Hynes while you're at it...

I thought this team supposedly had more talent than last year, apparently not.  I said it all along to friends and family members, they didn’t address defense and goaltending in the offseason.  Subban was not enough to fix their defense, yes he’s playing pretty well but the rest of the group is not talented enough.  Schneider might as well retire as far as I’m concerned.  They desperately needed to bring in another goalie.  This team is beyond lost, they don’t even know what sport they’re playing.  Their PK is at about 50%, great numbers there let me tell you.

I agree, the goaltending appears to be a major issue, but how do you fix it? Blackwood to what we've seen so far does not appear to be the answer. 

It's a no from me. 

Edited by titans04

The scapegoating this fanbase is engaging in is reaching hysterical levels. Taylor Hall is no longer allowed to have a game where he gets outplayed, even if in said game he works his ass off and is still our best offensive player. Some teams have Sean Couturiers, they're special players, doesn't mean your best player isn't putting in effort. I thought Hall put in a lot of effort yesterday, though yes, he was at a loss for how to respond to the Flyers possible 2019-20 Selke-winner.

Maybe a fanbase that calls for a star player to be traded after a bad game doesn't deserve said star player anyway.

Edited by Neb00rs

I tried new beer pot roast/beer cheese on pretzel bread sammy at Arby's today. Pretty darn good. Trade Hall? Now?  Panic at the disco