cgb6397

GDT: Oilers @ Devils 7:00PM

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined. 

Yeah. I can’t... even... 

im so sick of this season already.

Overall, It's our best game so far since our start against Winnipeg. Hughes is looking real good. I really hope we see Boqvist in there next game. 

Edited by Devs3cups

And now off to Boston for their home opener.

So we'll be facing the Panthers on Monday at 0-3-2.  God help us.

4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Nice move there by Hughes

Not the best idea to go low on a 7ft tall goalie though...

Just now, Devs3cups said:

Overall. It's our best game so far since our start against Winnipeg. Hughes is looking real good. I really hope we see Boqvist in there next game. 

But but but if we dress Boqvist, we'll have to NOT have Rooney out there killing a penalty against one of the best PPs in the league in the final minute of the game!

fvcking joke.

• Like 1

2 stupid late penalties by Wood at the end of the 2nd and Coleman at the end of the 3rd really hurt considering they scored on both of those.

some good luck from the post to but yeah an ok game

sneak some points in before (fire get hynes)

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

But but but if we dress Boqvist, we'll have to NOT have Rooney out there killing a penalty against one of the best PPs in the league in the final minute of the game!

fvcking joke.

Yup. Rooney is an absolute non-factor game after game. Boqvist at least has some offensive ability

2 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Pretty much no one in the league can stop McDavid and Draisaitl sooo...

Except all the teams over the past several years that have stopped them and kept them from making the playoffs? Yea, they're good, but they're still human. 

Are we the only team in the sport who’s going to play in 3 different fvcking home openers? 

Ridiculous

• Like 1

They deserved the 2 points.  Refs took one away and they couldn't pull it back in the 3 on 3.  Outplayed them by a large amount in the 3rd period and just couldn't put it away.  But they looked like a hockey team here which was a big change from Wednesday.

• Like 5

Just now, MB3 said:

Are we the only team in the sport who’s going to play in 3 different fvcking home openers? 

Ridiculous

Yeah that’s gonna be ugly Saturday. Another 4 or 5-0 sh!tshow.

4 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Except all the teams over the past several years that have stopped them and kept them from making the playoffs? Yea, they're good, but they're still human. 

You were specifying these guys though... I watch these guys regularly as I live and Canada, and pretty much every team struggle to contain them. I wouldn't exactly call almost 600 points combined in the last three seasons stopping them... Let's agree to disagree. 

Edited by Devs3cups

Every day we dress Miles Wood and Kevin Rooney is another day we’re an absolute fvcking joke of an NHL organization. 

• Like 2

This one stings a bit less than the others because they were out there getting legitimate scoring chances, just not enough puck luck. If their record was even 1-2 going in, I wouldn't be upset at all about the effort tonight. Players are getting more comfortable, they just need to build on it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MB3 said:

Every day we dress Miles Wood and Kevin Rooney is another day we’re an absolute fvcking joke of an NHL organization. 

Kevin Rooney doesn't do sh!t. But we have to manage Boqvist, so let's bench him 2 games straight.

Kind of annoyed with Hall trying that through the legs stuff in OT. Just keep it simple when things are going in. Trying to do too much. 

There's a new restaurant called Cornbread farm to soul coming soon in the same building that's been worked on broad street where the IHOP is being built. Probably won't be done before the season ends though. 

1 minute ago, nessus said:

This one stings a bit less than the others because they were out there getting legitimate scoring chances, just not enough puck luck. If their record was even 1-2 going in, I wouldn't be upset at all about the effort tonight. Players are getting more comfortable, they just need to build on it.

This was a very frustrating loss though. The effort was good tonight which is an improvement, but they blew another lead and ended up losing, and getting not one puck to bounce their way pretty much all night. And now they get to go to Boston to get skullfvcked. I’m happy we got a point, but I’m still pretty pissed off. 

• Like 3