GDT: Oilers @ Devils 7:00PM

cgb6397

Just now, Devilsfan118 said:

Let's see if Hynes has the sense to fvcking sit wood down and get Bratt out there.

You keep yelling this and I don't get it. Do you not understand that Bratt and Gusev have been liabilities out there this year? Neither have been good, and neither can play defense. This has been a better game for them precisely because they are being protected...namely, from the ice.

Just now, Neb00rs said:

You keep yelling this and I don't get it. Do you not understand that Bratt and Gusev have been liabilities out there this year? Neither have been good, and neither can play defense. This has been a better game for them precisely because they are being protected...namely, from the ice.

Bratt is ok defensively.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

Bratt is ok defensively.

He hasn't been very impressive this year. Hynes could put him out in more favorable offensive situations. I think the reason he hasn't is that there's lots of other forwards to put out there in favorable situations as well. If he begins to produce, he'll earn his time.

6 minutes ago, MB3 said:

We get it.

you hate gusev

youre starting to get more broken record than MB, my mans.

I was the first on this board to suggest him as a trade target for the Devils. I also picked Gusev to finish second on the team in points in the bold predictions thread.

It's not that I hate Gusev, it's that a lot of people on this board are broken records in criticizing how certain players are being used when in fact, their use seems to be a reflection of their play.

I've said numerous times now, that I think Gusev has a lot of promise. His passing skills are just stupid. But even though he's 27, he needs time to transition to the NA game. And to do that he needs to be protected for a bit while he adjusts...if he can adjust.

Now back to, "pLaY GuSeV and bRaTt 20 mInUtEs a NiGhT!"

Edited by Neb00rs