GDT: Devils at Boston 7:00 PM

Neb00rs

Okay fvck it, I'll start the thread. We always lose when I start these things, so I figure, what better occasion to try again than Boston's home opener?

Admittedly, we're far from the favorites to win this game, but if we can go into Boston and take this one, the entire season flips and morale is restored. Let's go baby.

Edited by Neb00rs
  • Like 1

EGsDaN0WoAILZxS?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

What can Rooney possibly bring to centering a line with talent like Gusev and Bratt? Also, Simmonds, hasn't been a good possession player yet. Why not try another player on Hughes' right wing? Zacha/Hughes/Coleman would be worth trying. 

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

OH MY GOD NOT THESE fvckING LINES AGAIN.

I’m so fed up. I hope we get lit up with the lines he’s putting out there

Rooney centering Gusev and Bratt. Genius sh!t right there. 3-D level chess Hynes is playing. 🙄

23 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

Those lines are puzzling to say the least. Really don't know what Hynes is doing. 

He doesn’t know what he’s doing either.

LGD, can't believe I feel this apathetic towards Devils hockey already. 

Wood on the 2nd line.. I mean what can you say at this point that hasn't already been said?

Hynes is rewarding his favorites while punishing the new guys.

Looking forward to this head scratching roster management coming to an end.

Edited by Devilsfan118

9 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

LGD, can't believe I feel this apathetic towards Devils hockey already. 

Wood on the 2nd line.. I mean what can you say at this point that hasn't already been said?

Hynes is rewarding his favorites while punishing the new guys.

Looking forward to this head scratching roster management coming to an end.

Kinda sad that interest is so low............... FOR THE 5TH GAME OF THE SEASON.

Unless they start to win, there is no other end to this crapfest than to fire Hynes.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Kinda sad that interest is so low............... FOR THE 5TH GAME OF THE SEASON.

Unless they start to win, there is no other end to this crapfest than to fire Hynes.

Enough with the fire hynes. It won’t happen especially for how tight he’s with shero. As much as I’d like it to, I just don’t see it happening

16 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Enough with the fire hynes. It won’t happen especially for how tight he’s with shero. As much as I’d like it to, I just don’t see it happening

It will at some point. Shero can like Hynes all he wants, but he also has to protect his own job. 

If I’m an owner, and I see a trades made for players like Subban and Goose, I want to see the team moving forward, not backwards. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

LOL to all the people who were defending Hynes by saying he is easing Boqvist in and didn't want to burn him out like Bratt two seasons ago.

That's now 4 out of 5 games he sits in the suite.

I think a better reply would be to argue that Hynes’s use of Boqvist undermines that argument and reinforces the notion that Haynes is not in firm control of the best use of this team’s talent.  I had hoped that the first game scratch of Boqvist would be indicative of Haynes having a plan for him.  I don’t see why you’d need, or want, to laugh at that idea.  Or do you enjoy having our team coached by an imbecile why wasting prime years of talented hockey players losing profoundly frustrating games?  I know I don’t.... I went through enough of that in the ‘80s.  So while I can’t defend Hynes’s use of Boqvist by sitting him tonight and I agree that this is damning of the coaching staff, I don’t understand your apparent joy at being right that the Devils are in bad hands.  I prefer to hope that we are in good hands and I’ll be happy if I’m right; being right about my favorite teams sucking ass just isn’t enjoyable.

• Like 1