GDT: Devils at Boston 7:00 PM

Neb00rs

5 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Not one single Devils dman has looked good tonight. 

I imagine I'll get some hate for pointing this out but I actually feel like Hall, Hughes, and Wood have had good enough games. That's not to say there beating their opposition but there's a low bar right now.

Zacha too. He's been pretty strong.

Edited by Neb00rs

2 minutes ago, Devils01 said:

Not with my TV provider it’s 4 instalments Of 50$ 

Mine are installments as well, but once you sign up for the package you’re on the hook for the entire price. They claim it’s because it’s from a 3rd party (NHL) and is not up to them (Directv). Worked that way when I had Time Warner Cable, too. I’ve never even looked into canceling it, they just tell you that upfront when you sign up. 

Just now, Neb00rs said:

I imagine I'll get some hate for pointing this out but I actually feel like Hall, Hughes, and Wood have had good enough games. That's not to say there beating their opposition but there's a low bar right now.

They’ve been ok. Especially Hall. Nico and Zajac look decent, too. Everyone else...

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Mine are installments as well, but once you sign up for the package you’re on the hook for the entire price. They claim it’s because it’s from a 3rd party (NHL) and is not up to them (Directv). Worked that way when I had Time Warner Cable, too. I’ve never even looked into canceling it, they just tell you that upfront when you sign up. 

I did the same last year I cancelled half way through. Although I’m in Montreal my provider is Bell I guess they work differently or felt bad for me as they knew I was a devils fan 😂

What’s the fvcking point of talking hockey with this fvcking team?

Anyone have solar panels?  Are they worth it?  I’d have to put them on the front of my house since it’s south facing (just like the devils record).  Anyone think they’re def worth it?  Please give details on your experience with them, thank you.

3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Made some nice plays on the PK. It’s the defense that’s the problem right now. And Rask. 

I mostly agree but I don't think Rask has been all that amazing. Dano's going on about how the scoring chances are equal or something and how the Devils outshot the Bruins last period but overall the Devils threw a lot of pucks to the net for the hell of it and had a lot of close range shots that weren't going in. Boston produced a lot of dangerous chances.

Edited by Neb00rs